8th June 2013, 07:14 PM
Unregistered

Total number of seats are there in government engineering colleges in West Bengal?

How many total seats are there in government engineering colleges in West Bengal?

Related Questions:
  1. Total number of seats are there in government engineering colleges in West Bengal?
  2. What are the total number of seats in government colleges in West Bengal?
  3. Number of seats in West Bengal government colleges for Engineering?
  4. Date of announcement of JELET results of West Bengal? Number of seats in Metallurgical branch for lateral entry in West Bengal?
  5. Total number of intake in MBBS through West Bengal JEM?
  6. What is the total number of actual seats in medical college of West Bengal?
  7. Admission in government engineering college after scoring 3685 SC rank? Total number of reserved seats to get admission in government college for West Bengal?
  8. How many seats are there in West Bengal in government engineering colleges?
  9. Are there any OBC seats in West Bengal Government Colleges for MBBS course?
  10. How many seats are available for engineering in government colleges of West Bengal
  11. Total seats of government and private B.Tech engineering college in West Bengal
  12. Total number of seats available for West Bengal Joint Entrance Exam for both medical and engineering courses? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Will I get government engineering college of West Bengal after scoring 85 in JELET examination? How many seats of Civil are present in government engineering college of West Bengal
  14. Number of medical seats in West Bengal government and private medical colleges?
  15. How many seats are available for MBBS seat of SC category in West Bengal
  16. How many seats are there in government engineering colleges in West Bengal?
  17. What are the total number of seats in West Bengal in medical college including private?
  18. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for B.Ed. in West Bengal? List of colleges in West Bengal for B.Ed. course?
13th June 2013, 10:32 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Total number of seats are there in government engineering colleges in West Bengal?

How many seats are in Govt colleges in West Bengal
7th June 2016, 06:07 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Total number of seats are there in government engineering colleges in West Bengal?

How many sc seats are there in government engineering colleges in West Bengal
8th June 2016, 08:20 AM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

Following are best Government engineering colleges in West Bengal with their seats details:

Bengal engineering and Science university, around 750

Kalyani Govt engineering college 300

Govt college of engineering and Leather Technology 300

Govt college of Engineering and Ceramic Technology Kolkata 300

Institute of Jute Technology Kolkata 120

Jalpaiguri Government engineering college 360

Govt college of Engineering and Ceramic Technology 300
25th October 2016, 12:58 PM
Unregistered

How many seats for Jelet mechanical engineering students in government college in West Bengal?
19th May 2017, 07:19 PM
Unregistered

Sir, l am Beer Bikram Ghosh. I am a OBC candidate of JEXPO2017. My OBC rank is 1756 and my general rank is 10428.
Please say my if I can read in a government college through this exam.
6th June 2017, 04:00 PM
Unregistered

Total number of seats are there in government engineering colleges in West Bengal?
7th June 2017, 01:35 PM
creta123

Govt Engineering Colleges in West Bengal :

Kalyani Govt Engineering College

Govt College of Engineering & Ceramic Technology

Jalpaiguri Govt Engineering College

Bengal Engineering & Science University

300 seats available in each colleges
12th June 2018, 10:45 PM
Unregistered

Can I get government college of engineering in west Bengal with my rank 31856
23rd June 2018, 02:26 PM
Unregistered

Can I get government college of engineering in west Bengal with my rank 23772
26th June 2019, 11:49 AM
Unregistered

I have ranked 22755 (non category) in wbjee would I get the government college
28th November 2020, 01:01 AM
Unregistered

I have ranked 4553(sc) in jexpo would I get the government college? If get, which?
31st July 2021, 06:12 PM
Unregistered

I want to know that total number of seats in govt and private diploma and B.tech in west bengal in all stream?
17th June 2022, 07:37 PM
Unregistered

OBC rank 4141can l get any government enjeniring college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?