15th January 2017, 05:56 PM
Unregistered

What is the syllabus for Lateral Entry in Mechanical Engineering of DTU?

Respected Sir, I want to pursue Mechanical Engineering from DTU so I have applied for Lateral Entry exam so I want to know what is the syllabus for Lateral Entry in Mechanical Engineering of DTU? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed Lateral Entry scheme for Diploma Mechanical Engineer in DTU and IIT?
  2. Eligibility criteria for lateral entry in B.E(Mechanical Engineering)? What is the cutoff mark for lateral entry in B.E? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Admission in B.Tech Civil is possible at DTU after completing Diploma? Procedure for taking admission and entrance exam details?
  4. Can diploma holders take admission in DTU by lateral entry?
  5. Syllabus for CET for lateral entry admission in IPU for Mechanical Engineering
  6. Can I get admission to Aeronautical Engineering through Lateral Entry being a candidate from final year of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? What syllabus to prepare for the respective Entrance Exam?
  7. How to join a college as a lateral entry candidate?
  8. Can we take admission in DTU through Lateral Entry?
  9. How to take admission in DTU or IPU by lateral entry admission?
  10. Possibility to get Lateral Entry in NIT for Diploma Mechanical student?
  11. Number of seats for lateral entry in B.Tech in DTU?
  12. When should I apply for Diploma in Mechanical engineering course through lateral entry? Should I go for lateral entry or apply for 1st year?
  13. How can I get lateral entry in DTU in ECE branch?
  14. How to get admission in DTU through lateral entry after Diploma in Automobile Engineering?
  15. Eligibility for entrance exam for admission into lateral entry for graduation after diploma in Mechanical engineering from PUSA polytechnic?
  16. How to do BE in IIT having completed Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? Syllabus for IIT JEE Exam for Lateral Entry?
  17. How to take admission for B.Tech lateral entry in DTU?
  18. How to join Lateral Entry in NERIST Arunachal?
3rd February 2017, 01:19 AM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What is the syllabus for Lateral Entry in Mechanical Engineering of DTU?

Yes, after the diploma, if you want to get into Engineering then there is a special examination for the diploma fellows named LEET.

LEET >>>> Lateral Entry Engineering Test.

If you qualify in the Test then you will be allotted a seat in the engineering college based on the rank in the examination and your diploma percentage.

You will be given the admission in directly in the 2nd year of engineering.

The merit list of the LEET is formed on the basis of the marks you get in it plus the percentage of marks you have secured in the diploma.

But, no one can determine the actual cutoff marks or rank before the result comes out.

it solely depends upon the following factors :

* The demand of the course.
* The number of seats available.
* The number of applications came for the course.

So, you will know it once you attend the counseling.
1st July 2019, 07:35 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the syllabus for Lateral Entry in Mechanical Engineering of DTU?

Diploma machnical engineering lateral 2019 syllabus
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?