12th January 2016, 05:51 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get a government job if I have completed 12th from NIOS board?

I am complete 12th from NIOS board. I am eligible on passed out this board to get a government job or not? What is the minimum criteria required for getting the government job? Kindly give me your suggestion and let me understand the process to follow.

12th January 2016, 06:59 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get a government job if I have completed 12th from NIOS board?

NIOS stands for National Institute of Open Schooling. This is a central government recognized board, so you need not worry regarding its validity for higher studies or government jobs. You will be eligible for all government jobs and higher studies.

However, at 10+2 level, there are not so many government job entrance exams. Some of them are:

>>NDA/NA exam for Defence jobs.

>>SSC CHSL exam for LDC, DEO etc.

>>Intelligence Bureau Security Assistant exam.

After bachelor's degree, you will have so many opportunities in government sector like in Civil Services, Banking sector, Railways, SSC etc.
12th January 2016, 12:42 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get a government job if I have completed 12th from NIOS board?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am complete 12th from NIOS board. I am eligible on passed out this board to get a government job or not? What is the minimum criteria required for getting the government job? Kindly give me your suggestion and let me understand the process to follow.
After completion of 12th standard from NIOS, you can apply for government jobs through Staff Selection Commission.

Those candidates who have completed 12th standard from a recognized board are eligible for SSC LDC and 10+2 level exam.

But your age should be in between 21 to 27 years.
12th January 2016, 01:30 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible for the government job.

National Institute of Open Schooling (NIOS) is the recognized board by the government of India.

You can get government job in various sectors after complete 12th from NIOS board. The minimum educational qualification to get government job is the candidate should pass class 10th and intermediate from any recognized board.

Some of the sectors which offer employment to these candidates are given below :

* Railways.

* Banking sector.

* Postal services.

* SSC.

* Indian Army.

* Indian Navy.
12th January 2016, 05:46 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

NIOS is a valid qualification and most of the government jobs shouldn't have problem with it because it is a recognized way of schooling. Just make sure that you fulfill the other eligibility criteria before applying.

NIOS exists because it is a good way for those who are not able to complete studies due to some reasons. It helps you to get the qualification by not attending regular school.
12th January 2016, 06:32 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to appear for government jobs examination after 10+2 from NIOS. NIOS is a recognised board under MHRD.

So, you can apply for entrance examination on 10+2 educational qualification to get recruitment in government jobs.

But, minimum eligibility to appear for most of government jobs examination is graduation degree. So, you should continue your graduation to get government jobs.
12th January 2016, 10:56 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

As per my knowledge you can definitely apply for government jobs after completing your intermediate from open board known as NIOS( National Institute of Open Schooling).

You can appear in Entrance Exams such as clerical in banks, Post Offices etc.
In Railways etc.

Age limit 17-30 years and relaxation is given in upper age limit to reserved categories.
12th January 2016, 11:38 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Yes, you are eligible for government job with 12th standard from NIOS board. The NIOS certificate is like any other board certificate only. So your certificate is valid one for the government jobs. The government circular website link is given below;
http://www.nios.ac.in/departmentsuni...-for-nios.aspx
16th January 2016, 12:00 AM
ranu shahi

NIOS remains for National Institute of Open Schooling. This is a focal government perceived board, so you require not stress in regards to its legitimacy for higher studies or government employments. You will be qualified for all administration employments and higher studies.

Be that as it may, at 10+2 level, there are not all that numerous administration work placement tests. Some of them are:

>>NDA/NA exam for Defense employments.

>>SSC CHSL exam for LDC, DEO and so on.

>>Intelligence Bureau Security Assistant exam.

After four year certification, you will have such a large number of chances in government segment like in Civil Services, Banking segment, Railways, SSC and so forth.
11th November 2019, 05:18 PM
Unregistered

I have completed it in electronic mechanic national institute, my question I eligible in nios, please answer
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?