5th June 2015, 02:28 AM
Unregistered

Universities in Germany accepting IELTS 5.5 score to pursue bachelor degree?

Hi! I am from Uzbekistan and currently searching universities in Germany accepting IELTS score 5.5. My major is economics and I want to process a bachelor degree in Germany.

Related Questions:
  1. In which university of Germany I will get admission to study Bachelor of Economics if secured 5.5 Bands in IELTS?
  2. How can I study MCA in Abroad with low fee expenses if completed BCA with 70%?
  3. Which exam is better between IELTS and TOFEL? Should I take GRE if I want to pursue MS in Germany? Will I get good universities and scholarships after scoring 62% in B.E?
  4. How to pursue MS in germany after finishing B.Tech with 70.40% and 6.5 score in IELTS? Procedure to apply in germany?
  5. Which country provides scholarship for students who completed B.Tech CSE with 70%?
  6. Do I need to write IELTS to opt for masters in Germany? Which are the universities in Germany? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Can I get admission in German universities through IELTS with 6.5 bands? Is GRE score is required for the same? List of the universities in Germany considering only IELTS score?
  8. Detailed information and eligibility to study MS in USA for MCA student?
  9. Possibility to appear in IELTS to study Graduation in Germany for a candidate who has secured 33% in 12th?
  10. List of the universities in Germany offering admission for a candidate having scored 5.5 bands in IELTS and 85% in B.E.(ECE)?
  11. What all procedure I need to follow to ensure that I will do MS in Canada?
  12. Entrance exams other than GMAT to study MBA in Abroad?
  13. Among IELTS, GRE and TOEFL which exam is required for pursuing MS in Germany?
  14. In which country I should study MS if completed B.Tech(IT)?
  15. Can I apply universities by sending them IELTS score later?
  16. Are TOEFL and GRE tests enough for MS in US?
  17. How can I pursue masters from civil stream in Germany?
  18. Further studies in Abroad after B.Tech in Information Technology?
13th June 2015, 02:08 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Universities in Germany accepting IELTS 5.5 score to pursue bachelor degree?

It is difficult to get admission in German Universities with a score of 5.5 in IELTS since many applicants from across the globe apply and the competition level has risen drastically over the past few years. However, there are only few universities in Germany which accept a score of 5.5 in IELTS. Many new universities are also coming up so you need to check while applying. The universities which accept a score of 5.5 in IELTS are:-

1)University of Mannheim
Address:
68131 Mannheim, Germany

2) University of Bonn
Address:
Regina-Pacis-Weg 3,
53113 Bonn, Germany

3)Ludwig Maximilian University of Munich
Address:
Professor-Huber-Platz 2,
80539 München, Germany

4)Free University of Berlin
Address:
Kaiserswerther Strate 16-18,
14195 Berlin, Germany
13th June 2015, 08:53 PM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Universities in Germany accepting IELTS 5.5 score to pursue bachelor degree?

Following are university accepting IELTS 5.5 score to pursue bachelor degree:

University of Missouri Ohio University

North Dakota State University

The University of Texas-Pan American

Central Michigan University

University of Louisiana at Monroe

Southern New Hampshire University

New Mexico State University

Kent State University

Murray State University

Washington State University

Oklahoma City University
12th November 2016, 04:35 PM
Unregistered

Hi! I am from Uzbekistan and currently searching universities in Germany accepting IELTS score 5. I want to study a bachelor degree in Germany.
3rd December 2016, 10:36 PM
Unregistered

Universities in Germany accepting IELTS 5.5 Score to purse Master program .please list the universities names
11th August 2017, 12:03 PM
Unregistered

Hello Everyone. I got IELTS - 5.5 score in General Training (Work Permit) purpose. Will I get any chance to working in Canada or German/ other any country.?

Could help anyone for my question?

Thanks.
14th October 2017, 09:02 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply study spouse visa in Germany with 65% diploma in computer science engineering and 5 score in ilets
19th January 2018, 03:51 PM
Unregistered

Hello, I am Bony Patel.I scored 6.5 in IELTS. Give me the list of universities for masters in polymer and rubber in UK and suggest me which is best for me.
1st December 2018, 12:45 AM
Unregistered

Can I apply study Visa with spouse with 5.5 bands in Germany after diploma
3rd December 2018, 06:32 AM
Unregistered

Please i have 5.5 band IELTS score and i want to study BSC in a free German school,please advice on school i can choose
7th February 2020, 12:42 PM
Unregistered

Please i have 5.5 band IELTS score I want to do masters in Germany I need university list
10th March 2020, 10:27 AM
Unregistered

Hello, I am from Iran and currently searching for universities in Germany accepting IELTS score 5.5. My major is Applied Chemistry and I want to further education a Master's degree in Germany.
Please inform me which universities can I apply for?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?