10th June 2015, 12:43 AM
Unregistered

What is the fee structure and duration taken for completing Masters in Psychology?

I am a graduate in BA economics. I would like to pursue masters in Psychology. Please give the details about the subjects offered and the duration along with the fee structure. Can someone please give me the complete information on the same?

Related Questions:
  1. How to become a psychologist? what are the degrees to be completed?
  2. Detailed information, eligibility criteria, fee structure and duration of Counselling Psychology Diploma course?
  3. What are the various career options I can opt for after doing masters in psychology?
  4. Is it possible to do Masters in Forensic Science having completed BDS? Duration and Fee structure of the course? Best colleges offering the course?
  5. Is it a right decision to go for MA in Psychology (Correspondence course) after graduating in B.A in Economics? Fee structure, course duration and future job prospects?
  6. Duration and fee structure of CA stages? Which bank provides loan for studying CA course?
  7. What is the scope of masters in psychology? What are the job opportunities?
  8. Can I do masters in psychology after completion of graduation in English honors?
  9. Is it mandatory to study Psychology in Graduation for masters in Psychology after B.Sc with Biotechnology, Zoology and Chemistry?
  10. List of universities which offer Diploma in Banking Business course to B.Com graduate? Detailed information, course duration, fee structure and scope of this course?
  11. Would it be a good decision to switch to Educational Psychology after Masters in Clinical Psychology? Are there any Clinical Psychology guides in Pune, India?
  12. Procedure to do LLB course in Correspondence? How to apply for this course? Fee structure and Duration for this course?
  13. How to do masters in Psychology after finishing BBM course? Will I be able to take masters in Psychology course?
  14. What is the duration for ICWA and the fee structure? I am studying in 12th standard
  15. Scopes after completing master in Psychology? What are the job prospects in this field with Masters Degree?
  16. Details about CA course? Its fee structure and duration? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Details about CA course? What is the fee structure and duration? I have completed 12th this March
  18. Am I eligible for CA after completing 12th? Fee structure for the entire course? What is the duration of the course? List of top colleges for CA in AP and Karnataka?
20th June 2015, 08:22 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the fee structure and duration taken for completing Masters in Psychology?

You will basically read the below mentioned fields in the Master degree course of Psychology.

- Child psychology
- Personality disorders
- Neuropsychology and memory
- Behavior therapy
- Social psychology
- Pathology

The fee structure cannot be stated since it differs from institute to institute as well as location to location. You can comment below by mentioning the names of the institutes and we will provide you the fee structure.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?