12th June 2015, 08:51 PM
Unregistered

Which company is better among - TCS and Infotech? What is the job profile and exposure for freshers in these companies?

I am a B.tech student. I want to know about job profile and exposure for the freshers in TCS & Infotech. As per career point of view, which is better option between them?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get job in TCS, Wipro Infotech, L&T Infotech, Accenture, IBM and Infosys if having 4 years of work experience in Syntel?
  2. Can I sit for TCS job interview after having experience?
  3. TCS and L&T Infotech, which is better to join for B.Tech(ECE) 4th year student?
  4. TCS or Accenture: Better option after Engineering (Instrumentation Technology)?
  5. What will be the scope for Girls in PSUs after completion of B.Tech in IT?
  6. What are the expectation from freshers in private companies?
  7. What kind of job is offered in TCS to B.Tech fresher? Company profile of TCS?
  8. How much salary can I get after the completion of EIE from NIT Silchar?
  9. Will software companies like TCS, HCL, CTS recruit M.E freshers though off campus?
  10. Should I look for other companies if selected in TCS? What will be my salary in any other company after 2 years of worked experience in TCS?
  11. How can I get job in Infosys, Wipro, IBP, L&T, TCS, CTS, HCL and Syntel being a B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student? Requirements and skills to get job in these companies?
  12. How to get admission in MSc in Zoology in Maharashtra? Percentage required to get a seat in those universities?
  13. What is the eligibility to join TCS for freshers -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Which company will give opportunity in abroad between TCS and ITC Infotech?
  15. Should I join TCS or join other companies?
  16. Am I eligible for IBM, TCS, WIPRO, Infotech companies?
  17. What is the average percentage required for private jobs in electronics and communication
  18. How to proceed to get a job in Biotech Company if I am an MSc Industrial Biotech Fresher? Which companies intake freshers?
20th June 2015, 08:32 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which company is better among - TCS and Infotech? What is the job profile and exposure for freshers in these companies?

Both TCS and Infotech or ITC Infotech are very good companies which are showing constant growth. However, TCS is better in the following terms.

- It has a better work culture.
- It has less work pressure.
- It has more client base than Infotech.
- It is spread across India; so you can easily get your preferred location.

On the other hand, Infotech is better in the following terms.

- The growth opportunities are more in this organization.
- The employee base is less so competition is also less unlike TCS which is almost saturated with a huge number of employees.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?