20th July 2011, 12:49 AM
Unregistered

If I am a B.Com degree holder and have studied business statistics from graduation and computer application from 12th can I attend Kerala MCA entrance exam?

Iam a B com degree holder,I studied business statistics from graduation and computer aplication from +2, can i attend kerala mca entrance exam

16th September 2011, 01:59 PM
jishamenon2011

Default Re: If I am a B.Com degree holder and have studied business statistics from graduation and computer application from 12th can I attend Kerala MCA entrance exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Iam a B com degree holder,I studied business statistics from graduation and computer aplication from +2, can i attend kerala mca entrance exam
Graduation from any recognized university with at least 50% mark in the final examination.And your +2 should consist maths subject in which you would score minimum 50% marks.if you have fulfilled the above eligibility conditions you are most welcome to attend mca exams
16th September 2011, 02:09 PM
jishamenon2011

Default Re: If I am a B.Com degree holder and have studied business statistics from graduation and computer application from 12th can I attend Kerala MCA entrance exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
If you have pass graduation with minimum 60% and you have taken up maths as a compulsory subject in +2 you are eligible for attending mca entrance exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?