6th May 2012, 02:27 PM
Unregistered

What is the syllabus for BCA entrance in Kerala? I am BCA final year student

Sir
I am a BCA final year student.I want to attend the Keara Entrance Exam for MCA ,please suggest the names of some good texts for the preparation of entrance exam.Also i want to know the syllabus for MCA entrance in Kerala.

18th August 2012, 06:52 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the syllabus for BCA entrance in Kerala? I am BCA final year student

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir
I am a BCA final year student.I want to attend the Keara Entrance Exam for MCA ,please suggest the names of some good texts for the preparation of entrance exam.Also i want to know the syllabus for MCA entrance in Kerala.
Candidate who seeks to appear in the Kerela MCA Entrance Examination for admission in to the Colleges affiliated to MAHATMA GANDHI UNIVERSITY and KANNUR UNIVERSITY, must have completed the Bachelors Degree in any Discipline with Mathematics at the +2 level or Bachelor of Computer Application [BCA] from a recognized University with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks.

Candidate who seeks to appear in the Kerela MCA Entrance Examination for admission in to the Colleges affiliated to UNIVERSITY of KERALA, must have completed the Bachelors Degree program with a minimum of 50% marks in the subject component in any discipline with Mathematics/Statistics/ Computer Science/ Computer Application/ Engineering and Technology as a Main or Subsidiary or Core subject.

Candidate who seeks to appear in the Kerela MCA Entrance Examination for admission in to the Colleges affiliated to UNIVERSITY of CALICUT, must have completed the Bachelors Degree in any Discipline with Mathematics as one of the subjects with at least 50% marks scored in Mathematics and the course undergone under the regular program recognized by the Calicut University.

The Entrance Examination consists of the following syllabus:

[i] Mathematics [ii] Statistics [iii] Physics [iv] Chemistry [v] General Knowledge [vi] General English and [vii] Fundamentals of Computer Awareness.

The duration of the test is two hours and consist of 150 Objective Type Questions.

For detail information one must refer to the official website of the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?