25th January 2012, 01:04 PM
Unregistered

How could i transfer my admision from one college to another under Kerala University? What are the conditions for the same? What about fee remittance?

I am an engineering student. I got admision kerala entrance examination. My rank was 13000. I got admision on merit seat in private college under kerala university. I attended classes for 2 months. After that i couldn't attend the class. Now i want to attend the class in another college under kerala university. How could i transfer my admision from one college to another? What are the conditions for that? What about fee remittance?

7th July 2012, 12:57 AM
navjotsidhupamal
Senior Member++

Default Re: How could i transfer my admision from one college to another under Kerala University? What are the conditions for the same? What about fee remittance?

hello friend..!!

->as you tell about to migrate your seat from one college to other,so you should concern your college about this.

->check the migration form on the Kerala university's official website.

->you should check the criteria of university for migration.

thank u!!
7th July 2012, 12:58 AM
navjotsidhupamal
Senior Member++

Default Re: How could i transfer my admision from one college to another under Kerala University? What are the conditions for the same? What about fee remittance?

hello friend..!!

->as you tell about to migrate your seat from one college to other,so you should concern your college about this.

->check the migration form on the Kerala university's official website.

->you should check the criteria of university for migration.

thank u!!
6th January 2014, 06:04 PM
Unregistered

i am studying for first year in an engineering college under the kerala university. i wish to continue my second year studies in a college coming under the M.G university.let me know the procedure.
7th April 2018, 07:15 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible to change college for b.pharm student under Kerala health university?
26th April 2018, 01:49 PM
Unregistered

I passed M.A. English from Madurai Kamaraj University (DDE).Please inform whether it is recognized by University of Kerala for B.Ed?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?