29th July 2015, 11:27 AM
Unregistered

How to join merchant navy after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?

Respected Sir/Mam,
Myself Akash. I am diploma mechanical egg. i am 21 year old .my diploma pass percentage is 65 & i am belong to middle class family so, i want to join merchant navy, what should i do please tell sir..?

Thank you

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to join MErchant Navy after completion of Diploma without 12th?
  2. How to join Merchant navy after completion of Diploma in Electrical Engineering?
  3. How to join Merchant Navy after diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  4. Am I eligible to join merchant navy after completion of diploma course?
  5. How to join Merchant Navy after passing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  6. Will I be able to get job in Merchant Navy after completion of diploma in Mechanical Engineering with 72.44%?
  7. Can I do merchant navy if currently doing diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  8. What is the procedure followed to get into merchant navy after diploma?
  9. Can a Mechanical Engineering B.Tech student apply for Merchant Navy? Will the course suit the Mechanical Engineers?
  10. Required Eligibility criteria to join Merchant Navy after completion of Graduation in Mechanical Engineering?
  11. How to make entry into Merchant Navy after completion of B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering? List of top colleges to join this course?
  12. Can I join Merchant Navy after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How to join Merchant Navy after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  14. How may I join merchant navy after completion of B.Com degree? What sort of physical fitness is required for the same?
  15. Eligibility to join Merchant Navy for Diploma in Electrical Engineering 1st year student?
  16. Should I join merchant navy as my career after completion of my B.Tech? I have completed my B.Tech in mechanical with 66.63% marks
  17. Can I join merchant navy after diploma in mechanical engineering?
  18. What steps to be taken to join Merchant Navy after completion of B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering?

29th July 2015, 07:56 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join merchant navy after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Mam,
Myself Akash. I am diploma mechanical egg. i am 21 year old .my diploma pass percentage is 65 & i am belong to middle class family so, i want to join merchant navy, what should i do please tell sir..?

Thank you
No, you are not eligible for Merchant Navy exam because you have completed diploma course.

Eligibility criteria for Merchant Navy exam-

Those candidates who have passed your 12th or an equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics from central/state board or recognized school are eligible for Merchant Navy exam.

Your age should be below 20 years.

Physical criteria:-

• Eye Sight = 6/6
• Height = 167 cms
• Weight = 50 Kg
• Chest = 77 cm (Normal) / 82 cm (Expanding)

30th July 2015, 12:14 AM
rrooxx

Default Re: How to join merchant navy after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?

::::::>Yes of course you are eligible to apply for the Merchant Navy after Diploma in Mechanical Engineering.

::::::>Because the eligibility conditions for the Merchant Navy are as following:

***Eligibility:::::>

-->Merchant Navy can be joined after 10th as seafarer after qualifying pre sea courses or after 12th as an officer through various degree or diploma courses in mainly two specialized fields, Nautical (Deck) and Marine engineering.

--->As you have completed diploma program in the Merchant Navy subject, can you apply for it………

-->Unmarried Female and Male candidate are eligible.

--->Following are some Courses to Join Merchant Navy:

-->Pre Sea Training
-->3 month Pre-Sea Course in Deck rating.
-->3 month Pre-Sea Course in Engine rating.
-->4 month Pre-Sea Course in Saloon rating.......

27th July 2016, 06:41 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir/Mam,
Myself dharam singh. I am diploma mechanical egg. i am 21 year old .my diploma pass percentage is 70% & i am belong to middle class family so, i want to join merchant navy, what should i do please tell sir..?

14th December 2016, 02:18 PM
Unregistered

Sir I want to join merchant navy I have passed diploma in mechanical engineering my diploma percentage is 78.4%
Please send me sllyabus of merchant navy
my DOB is 28/07/99
my e-mail Id is [email protected]

28th February 2017, 06:50 PM
Unregistered

I want to join merchant navy i am studying in the final year of mechanical engineering. My DOB is 06/02/1999. Please tell me can i join the merchant navy ? please send me syllabus of merchant navy and about exams.
my email id is [email protected]

7th June 2017, 03:28 PM
Unregistered

HELLO SIR , I am Jayesh Vijay Dhotkar ,the student of final year at mechanical diploma in mechanical engineering. I want to join Indian navy or Air force. How can I?. My date of birth is 23/09/1999. Sir, I am trying to apply but I can't find what exact procedure?.I know I'm eligible but how to apply ! and no-one here to guide me,"how will you?". my mob no. 7083494952 and email id: [email protected]. I'm waiting for your replay.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?