22nd May 2015, 05:12 PM
Unregistered

List of institutes which offer PhD in Mathematics course in Montreal? Procedure to apply?

Hello guys,
I have qualified Post Graduation.
I want to do PhD in Mathematics in Montreal.
Can you please tell me the related
institutes in Montreal providing PhD course?
And also tell me how can I apply?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to study PhD in Mathematics after B.E.(CSE)? List of institutes which offer PhD in Mathematics?
  2. Different institutes where I can do M.Tech in Mathematics? Procedure to apply for them?
  3. Eligibility to apply in Ph.D(Mathematics) if completed M.Sc in Applied Mathematics? List of institutes in India?
  4. Which institutes offer Ph.D without JRF?
  5. Is it necessary to appear in CSIR-UGC-NET to study PhD in Mathematics? List of colleges which offer PhD in Mathematics without NET?
  6. Application procedure and list of institutes for PhD in Renewable Energy sources?
  7. Detailed information, procedure to apply and fee structure of PhD in Mathematics program at Delhi University? Syllabus of PhD entrance exam in Delhi University?
  8. How can I go for PhD in Mathematics after 12th? Duration of course? In how many streams can I do PhD?
  9. Institutes for Phd in Applied Mathematics through GATE exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Scholarships and institutes for PhD in Chemistry at Mumbai?
  11. List of universities which offer PhD in Economics in Abroad? Procedure to apply?
  12. Is it possible to do MSc in either Physics or Mathematics after B.E in India? Universities or Institutes which consider such students? Procedure to apply for these institutes?
  13. Procedure to get Ph.D in Computer Application after MCA? Institutes for the same? Procedure to apply? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. List of institutes with fee structure which offer PhD in Library Science through Distance Education? Detailed procedure of admission?
  15. List of institutes which offer PhD in Biotechnology to M.Sc candidate? Entrance exam to get admission?
  16. How may I do Ph.D course in Mathematics? I'm studing in 12th standard
  17. Institutes and admission procedure for PhD in Microbiology?
  18. List of Institutes which offer PhD in Biotechnology program without NET and GATE in India?
28th May 2015, 05:46 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of institutes which offer PhD in Mathematics course in Montreal? Procedure to apply?

Normally, for admission in a foreign University for Ph.D admission you have to appear for GRE. Excellent score in GRE will help you to get admission in a top University of your choice without any doubt. Also, you must have a IELTS/TOEFL score to prove your English proficiency as the course will be in English medium only.

You can apply for admission in following Universities in Montreal

1. Concordia University, Website: www.concordia.ca

2. University of Waterloo, Website: https://uwaterloo.ca

3. Department of Maths, McGills, Website: www.math.mcgill.ca

4. York University, Website: www.yorku.ca

5. University of Montreal, Website: http://dms.umontreal.ca
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?