20th June 2015, 03:36 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for government job after completion of B.Com with 58%?

Hello..

i want to aplly for government job
My SSLc marks is 70%
Pu is below 50%
Degree b.com is 58%
So am i eligible for any government job..if please help me...
Because some people say below 50%in 2PU means i can not apply..so please help me..
Thank you

Related Questions:
  1. Will I be eligible for government jobs after completion of B.Tech with 67% marks?
  2. Am I eligible for getting a government job after completion of diploma course from IASE deemed university?
  3. Am I eligible to get a Government Job after completion of B-Pharmacy course?
  4. Am I eligible to get a government job after completion of B.E Mechanical Engineering with 62% marks?
  5. Will I be eligible for government teaching job after doing B.Com and B.Ed? I am 35 years old
  6. Am I eligible to get a government job after completion of post graduation course at the age of 30 years?
  7. Am I eligible to get a Government Job after the completion of M.Sc in Biochemistry?
  8. Is it possible for me to get a Government job after completion of B.E ECE course?
  9. Am I eligible to get job in Government sector with 2 years of Mechanical Diploma course completion?
  10. Will I be able to get a government job after completion of MBA course? -- [New]
  11. Government Job Opportunities after the completion of B.Tech with 61%?
  12. Which government job I can apply after completion of M.Sc Chemistry?
  13. Is Vinayak Mission university approved by UGC to get government jobs after completion of M.Sc Maths?
  14. Am I eligible to get a government job after completion of diploma in Civil Engineering?
  15. Can I get government job if I had backlogs in my course and cleared it by last year of the course?
  16. Is CAT coaching useful for other competitive exams like GATE
  17. Which kind of Government Jobs am I eligible after the completion of B.Com? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. What should I do next to get a government job after completion of B.Com course?
20th June 2015, 05:23 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for government job after completion of B.Com with 58%?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello..

i want to aplly for government job
My SSLc marks is 70%
Pu is below 50%
Degree b.com is 58%
So am i eligible for any government job..if please help me...
Because some people say below 50%in 2PU means i can not apply..so please help me..
Thank you
Yes, you are eligible for government jobs after completion B.Com degree. You can apply for Civil Service exam.

Those candidates who have completed graduation in any discipline from a recognized university are eligible for Civil Service exam.

Age Criteria:

For General: 21 to 30 years
For OBC: 21 to 33 years
For SC/ST: 21 to 35 years

No. of Attempts:

For General: 3
For OBC: 7
For SC/ST: No Restriction

Selection process for Civil Service exam:

1)Preliminary test
2)Mains exam
3)Personal interview

Books for Civil Service exam:-

IAS PRE: Data Interpretation and Data Sufficiency
by Upscportal
Publisher: Upscportal.com
Price: Rs. 225

UPSC IAS PRE: English Grammar and Usage
by Upscportal
Publisher: UPSCPORTAL Publications
Price: Rs. 220

UPSC PORTAL: English Language Comprehension Skills
by UPSCportal Editorial Board
Publisher: Upsc Portal
Price: Rs. 150

UPSC Portal General Knowledge Manual
by UPSCportal Editorial Board
Publisher: Upscportal.com
Price: Rs. 150
20th June 2015, 07:23 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for government job after completion of B.Com with 58%?

Yes you are eligible for the government jobs at higher rank having completed your bachelor of commerce degree with 58% aggregate as generally for these there is only the requirement of a particular degree not a particular percentage of aggregate or more.

But to get the government jobs you will have to qualify their respective entrance examination.

Being a bachelor degree holder you have good opportunities in the Civil Services field, Banking field, Defense field, Business field, Railways, SSC, etc..

Also to have the options in teaching profession and Law field you will have to first go for the B.ed course and LLB course respectively.

If you are still interested in your studies then you can go for your higher studies too.

Also to be eligible for above field respective entrance examinations you must satisfy their eligibility criteria such as nationality, age limit, physical fitness etc. about which you visit the official website of the respective examination.
20th June 2015, 08:45 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible for many government jobs after having completed your B.Com. Since you have completed B.Com so you are eligible for all the jobs equivalent to the graduation degree.

The eligibility to apply for the most of the government jobs graduation. There are different window against the age criteria. As it very for the different examination and different category.

The list of few government examination are:-
* UPSC.
* SSC.
* IBPS.
* Railway.
* LIC.
* IB.
* CA.
* Defence.

For all the examination there is no window as for the aggregate regarding the examination.
These are the list of few best government jobs. So you can go with the examination. For more details visit us.
20th June 2015, 11:49 PM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

Yes , you can appear for Government jobs after graduation degree , but there are some exams which there are certain conditions those candidates can apply for the exam those who have aggregate 60% marks in graduation there you are not eligible.

The list of exams which you can appear :

UPSC
IAS
IPS
IFS
Banking Sector
Bank Po
Bank Clerical Grade
Railways
SSC
CGL

etc..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?