14th June 2015, 04:19 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get a government job after completion of diploma in Civil Engineering?

Hi Sir/Mam,

I am student(Ajay kumar) IASE University .I am complete diploma in civil engineering. so i am viled in government job.? What is the minimum criteria required to apply for the government job? Can someone please give me the answer soon?

sir plz tell me

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for Government jobs if pursuing Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  2. What are the preparations required to get Government job after completion of Diploma in Civil?
  3. Which Government job I can apply for after completion of diploma in Civil Engineering?
  4. How to get Government job after completing diploma in Civil Engineering?
  5. How to get a job in government section after completing diploma in civil engineering -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Am I eligible to apply for government job if I have completed diploma in Civil Engineering?
  7. Am I eligible for Government Job Opportunities being a candidate of pursuing Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  8. Can I get a government job after completion of B.TEch in Civil Engineering? -- [New]
  9. Am I eligible for government job after completing diploma in Civil Engineering at the age of 27 years?
  10. Is there any entrance exam to be answered to get a government job after doing diploma in civil engineering?
  11. Competitive exams details after 10th and the scope of Commerce?
  12. Can I get a government job while doing diploma in Civil Engineering?
  13. Am I eligible for getting a government job after completion of diploma course from IASE deemed university?
  14. Am I eligible to get government job if I have completed civil diploma from Karanata state open university?
  15. How to get a government job after completing diploma in civil engineering with 86%
  16. Am I eligible to get job in Government sector with 2 years of Mechanical Diploma course completion?
  17. How to complete degree along with Government job after completing Civil diploma course?
  18. How to apply for government job in UP after passing diploma in civil engineering?
14th June 2015, 09:39 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get a government job after completion of diploma in Civil Engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi Sir/Mam,

I am student(Ajay kumar) IASE University .I am complete diploma in civil engineering. so i am viled in government job.? What is the minimum criteria required to apply for the government job? Can someone please give me the answer soon?

sir plz tell me
After completion of diploma in civil engineering you are eligible for Assistant Loco Pilot exam.

Assistant Loco Pilot exam is conducted by Railway Recruitment Board.

Eligible ITI departments are Fitter/Electrician/Instrument Mechanic/Mill Wright or Maintenance Mechanic/Mechanic Radio & TV/Electronics Mechanic/Mechanic Motor Vehicle/Wireman/Tractor Mechanic/Armature & Coil Winder/Mechanic Diesel/Heat Engine/Turner/Machinist/Refrigeration & AC Mechanic.

Eligible Diploma departments are Mechanical/Electrical/Electronics/Automobile Engineering.

Your age should be in between 21 to 30 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?