25th May 2011, 06:24 PM
Unregistered

Percentage required in PCM to apply for BSc Physics in Government college? Details about the government area and duration of the course?

What percentage require in PCM to apply for B.sc physic in government collage.other details like job in government area,durtion of course.

Related Questions:
  1. Which colleges can I apply for BSc Physics after scoring 85% in Physics? Can I migrate from one college to another if I get a good score in BSc first year?
  2. Distance education degree holder can apply for government jobs?
  3. What is the cut-off percentage required in MHCET to get admission in government engineering college when I belong to SC category?
  4. Admission in any government college after passing 12th from PCM with 52%?
  5. Am I eligible for Government junior college lecture jobs after completing B.Sc and MBA?
  6. What is the least percentage required for B.Sc Nursing?
  7. How many government MBBS colleges exist in Gujarat? How much percentage is required to get admission in MBBS in Gujarat government college for ST category? Can we get the form online?
  8. Government jobs for computer science engineers? How can I attend those exams? How much percentage is required?
  9. How to do B.Ed from government college in Chandigarh? How much percentage is required?
  10. Percentage required in 12th science HSC to get admission in Fergusson college for B.Sc in Physics?
  11. Which government college is the best in Karnataka? How much percentage is required?
  12. Which area would suit me if I had to switch in Government Sector after completing BSc IT?
  13. How to get Government job after completion of Mechanical Engineering? Minimum percentage required in final year? -- [New]
  14. Best government college of microbiology for BSc in Kolkata?
  15. Where can I get the form for medical course BHRC admission? Has MCI or government give permission for this course? Eligibility and fee structure details?
  16. Admission in BSc Physics in DU after scoring 67% in PCM? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Available Government Jobs after completion of BE in CSE?
  18. Percentage required for admission in government college for MBBS?
6th July 2011, 11:43 PM
kritika@Hans

Default Re: Percentage required in PCM to apply for BSc Physics in Government college? Details about the government area and duration of the course?]

hello friend
look the percent requirement is different according to different states
but in delhi you must have atleast 80% for a good college..........
physics honors has a duration of three years after that you may do a computer language course and give certain exam conducted by the state board and you may secure a govt. job for you.......
best of luck
6th July 2011, 11:44 PM
kritika@Hans

Thumbs up Re: Percentage required in PCM to apply for BSc Physics in Government college? Details about the government area and duration of the course?]

hello friend
look the percent requirement is different according to different states
but in delhi you must have atleast 80% for a good college..........
physics honors has a duration of three years after that you may do a computer language course and give certain exam conducted by the state board and you may secure a govt. job for you.......
best of luck
11th June 2013, 10:12 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Percentage required in PCM to apply for BSc Physics in Government college? Details about the government area and duration of the course?]

which are the goverment colleges of bsc pcm in rajasthan ???????????????????
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?