13th July 2016, 08:21 PM
Unregistered

How to get Government job after completion of Mechanical Engineering? Minimum percentage required in final year?

Dear sir,
I am Dhanure Gajanan and studying Mechanical Engineering. After completion of engineering I want to do Government job but I don't know how to get Government job. Please tell me what is the procedure to get Government job? Minimum percentage required in final year to apply Government job? Please tell me on my email [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. What is the marks percentage required to get a government job after completion of diploma in engineering?
  2. Am I eligible for government job after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  3. What is the criteria followed for getting a goverment job after B.E?
  4. Am I eligible to get a government job after passing final year mechanical engineering with 70% aggregate? Can I get benefit of percentage in private sector?
  5. Minimum and maximum marks required to get a job after mechanical engineering?
  6. Available Government Jobs after completion of BE in CSE?
  7. Is NDA entrance exam hard to crack? What is the procedure to crack the exam?
  8. What should we do to get a government mechanical job after completion of B.Tech mechanical engineering?
  9. Percentage required in B.Tech in mechanical engineering for government job in India?
  10. What are the job opportunities available after completion of diploma in mechanical?
  11. What percentage is required in B.Tech to get a government job for civil engineer? -- [New]
  12. What is the minimum percentage require for IBPS PO?
  13. How to get mechanical core job after completion of mechanical engineering?
  14. Is it possible to get placed in TCS, CTS or Infosys before completion of my mechanical engineering course?
  15. Can I apply for government job after completion of 2nd year mechanical engineering?
  16. What is the minimum percentage required in CS final to get a job?
  17. What is the minimum percentage required in B.Tech to do MS in germany? What is the percentage required? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Am I eligible for MNC after getting 10th with 65%, 12th with 71% and B.Sc with 59%?
15th July 2016, 03:28 PM
Khurit
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to get Government job after completion of Mechanical Engineering? Minimum percentage required in final year?

before applying for the government job you must complete graduation first. Once completed then can apply for any government jobs provided you meet all the necessary eligibility. To get the job you must come to know about the notification for the exam. You will have to face preliminary test if you clear that then written exam & last is interview. Buy employment news, this paper encapsulate with all the indispensable information about the jobs. There is no percentage required to get apply for the job, except graduation without any backlogs. Below I have attached few exams notification for your reference.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf UPSC Engineering Service Exam 2016.pdf(375.1 KB, 193 views)
File Type: pdf UPSC Civil Service 2016.pdf(653.2 KB, 29 views)
File Type: pdf IBPS CWE_PO_V_Detailed_Advt.pdf(228.0 KB, 28 views)
File Type: pdf SSC CGL Advt 2016.pdf(261.4 KB, 26 views)
File Type: pdf SBI PO 2016.pdf(235.9 KB, 28 views)
15th July 2016, 10:24 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get Government job after completion of Mechanical Engineering? Minimum percentage required in final year?

For any government jobs, you just need to have passing percentage of marks in bachelor's degree. In final year of mechanical engineering, you can apply for many government job exams.

1. Mechanical engineers can apply for GATE exam for jobs in NTPC, IOCL, BHEL, IOCL etc. After that UPSC conducts Indian Engineering Services examination for engineers. You can also apply for this exam.

2. Some other exams for which you can apply, like Civil Services examination, Combined Graduate Level examination, Railway Senior Engineer exams etc.
15th July 2016, 11:13 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Mechanical engineering is the evergreen branch of engineering. There is hardly any recession in this sector. You have plenty of jobs in this sector in government organizations. But for government jobs, you will have to crack any entrance examination and without which you can not get any government job.

>>B.Tech candidates in final year of engineering can apply for Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering for jobs in Public Sector Undertakings. There are many jobs in NTPC, BHEL, GAIL, IOCL etc for mechanical engineers.

>>You can apply for Indian Engineering Services exam conducted by UPSC. It ensures the most dignified job for mechanical engineers.

>>In case of general exams, you can apply for Civil Services exam, SSC CGL,banking exams etc. Even if you have passing percentage of marks in bachelor's degree, you are eligible for all exams.
16th July 2016, 12:25 AM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Government jobs require only passing percentage of marks in bachelor's degree. Mechanical engineers are eligible for many examinations like:

Indian Engineering Services examination.

Combined Defence Services exam and AFCAT exam.

Civil Services exam.

PSU jobs are through GATE exam.

SSC exams like CPO, SSC CGL etc.
16th July 2016, 12:51 AM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

To get government job after completion of your Mechanical Engineering, you have to apply for jobs which are related to Mechanical field once, the notification has been released by the government.

You need to apply for the examination by filling the online application form and paying the examination fee as per the dates specified in the notification. And you have to appear in the written examination as per the schedule notified by the government.

If you qualify in the written examination, you will be called for further rounds like Personal Interview, Document Verification, etc., If you qualify all the rounds of the recruitment process, you will be offered a government job.

There is no minimum percentage criteria required to apply for most of the Government jobs. But, I advise you to check the eligibility criteria like educational qualification, age limit, etc., required to appear in recruitment process before applying for the government job.
16th July 2016, 07:10 PM
srinu061992

If you want to go to government sector after completed Mechanical engineering just you need minimum 60% marks in throughout engineering. These are jobs you can apply after you have completed b.tech.

1. Indian railway jobs.
2. Defense academy.
3. Bank jobs.
4. Staff Selection commission.
5. Groups.
6. state Government jobs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?