26th May 2011, 02:09 PM
rockerbilal

What is the payscale of Hotel Management course in abroad and in gulf countries?

what are payscale of hotel mangmnt stdnts beginenrs in abroad n in gulf countries?

Related Questions:
  1. How to get a job in abroad countries? I am doing MBA in hotel management and tourism management
  2. Job opportunities in foreign countries after Hotel Management course? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Can I get job in Gulf countries through Medical Radio Technology Diploma course? Expected earning in Gulf countries? -- [New]
  4. Procedure to study Hotel Management in Abroad for a candidate who has secured 85% in 10th?
  5. Procedure to study Hotel Management in Abroad for a candidate who has secured 85% in 10th?
  6. Possibility to get job in Gulf countries for a candidate who has completed B.Tech from Distance Education? How much salary I will get?
  7. Process of getting job in Gulf countries for Indian?
  8. What is the procedure for going abroad to do higher studies after completion of 12th hotel management?
  9. List of universities which offer Master's Degree in Hotel Management in Abroad? Procedure to get admission?
  10. In which entrance exam I have to appear to study Hotel Management course in Abroad?
  11. Is Hotel management good course to get good salary in abroad? Course details for the same?
  12. How to complete MBA from IGNOU university after giving OPENMAT entrance test?
  13. How can I get a job in Gulf countries? I am doing B.E in mechanical engineering
  14. List of universities which offer MBA in Hotel Management course in Abroad? Job opportunities after completing this course?
  15. In which university I should take admission to study Post Graduation in Hotel Management in Abroad after completing B.Com?
  16. Am I eligible to study MBA(Hotel Management) in Abroad being a Bachelor of Hotel Management candidate of Deemed University?
  17. How can I study MBA(Hotel Management) in Abroad being a Bachelor of Hotel Management candidate?
  18. Which place is safe to work in Gulf countries for BDS Intern?
17th July 2011, 01:35 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the payscale of Hotel Management course in abroad and in gulf countries?

i Am 1 2 pass from u.p. board with commerse Stream, do i have oppurtunities in hotel management
6th August 2011, 12:48 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the payscale of Hotel Management course in abroad and in gulf countries?

what are payscale of hotel mangmnt stdnts beginenrs in abroad n in gulf countries?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?