2nd January 2012, 09:41 PM
Unregistered

What type of business would be perfect for me after B.Tech 3rd year?

Hi,
I am Atul. I am student of b.tech 3rd year [EC]. I have no interest in jobs.
I want to somthing into corporate world. Plz tell me.....
which type of business is perfect for me????

4th January 2012, 09:03 PM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What type of business would be perfect for me after B.Tech 3rd year?

i don't think it will be a good idea to start a business after only completion of B.Tech. if you want to do business in corporate world then you must have some experience in corporate world. then only you will understand what are the situations in corporate companies. you will know about so many problems to start a business.

to start a business is not an easy task. it not only requires good amount of capital but also it requires good planning. without good marketing plan any business can not exist in this competitive business world. you should have very good idea as well as some work experience to start business on that field.

after MBA you may start business. because MBA is generally business related management study. so may be after MBA you will have a very good idea about business. then after completion of your B.Tech take admission in a good MBA institution and try to complete your MBA. after that start your business if you like.

i think you start your business in which you have good knowledge. if you are studying in computer science or in information technology then you may start your business in software or IT field. if you are a communication student then you may start your business in communication field. but before starting business be sure that your planning is proper and your business will give you some profit.

best of luck.
26th October 2013, 04:56 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What type of business would be perfect for me after B.Tech 3rd year?

what kind of business is good for b.tech mechanical engineer ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?