7th July 2015, 05:42 PM
Unregistered

Universities offering PhD in Management without Initial 6 months classes in Southern India?

Sir/Madam,
Which are the universities providing PhD in management without Initial 6 months regular class in Southern India? Please let me know about the universities related to my choice.

Related Questions:
  1. Universities offering PhD in IT Management to MBA(IT) candidate in India?
  2. List of the distance universities offering Ph.D in Archaeology for M.A. in History and Heritage Management degree holder?
  3. In which entrance exam I have to appear to study PhD in Management? List of universities which offer PhD in Management in India?
  4. Can I do PhD in Hotel Management? Universities offering PhD as correspondence?
  5. List of reputed universities offering Ph.d programme in health care management in India?
  6. Universities offering part time Ph.D in Management programme at Visakhapatnam?
  7. Any provision for Physiotherapist to undergo UGC NET exam?
  8. Names of the universities offering Ph.D in India and Abroad? What are the opportunities?
  9. Which are the universities offering Ph.D in Sanskrit? Universities offering Ph.D without entrance?
  10. Eligibility to study Ph.D in Hospital Management for MBA postgraduate? List of universities in India?
  11. Universities in India which offer Part time PhD in Geography?
  12. Universities offering Ph.D in Tourism Management in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Universities offering PhD in Human Resource Development? When these universities will conduct their exam?
  14. Universities in India that provide Ph.D in tourism studies/management/administration?
  15. List of universities which offer PhD in Mass Communication in Southern India?
  16. List of universities which offer PhD in Geology program in India
  17. Universities offering PhD in Human Resource in NCR Delhi?
  18. Procedure of PhD programs Abroad? Universities and countries offering PhD by research?
15th July 2015, 05:41 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Universities offering PhD in Management without Initial 6 months classes in Southern India?

The Universities in South India providing PhD in Management without initial 6 months regular classes are:
1. Indian School of Business, Hyderabad
2. ICFAI Business School, Hyderabad
3. Department of Management Studies, Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore
4. Loyola Institute of Business Administration, Chennai
5. Institute for Financial Mgmt and Research, Chennai
6. Rajagiri Business School, Cochin
So try and get admitted in these Universities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?