7th July 2015, 02:10 PM
Unregistered

Best Institute which offer Integrated PhD in Theoretical Physics in India? When the notification of entrance exam will be released?

Hello everyone,
I'm a final year B.Sc(Physics) student. I want to do Integrated PhD in Theoretical Physics. Please tell me, which institute in India has the best faculties in Theoretical Physics and also when will notification for the entrance test come?

Related Questions:
  1. Criteria for joining integrated phd (astro physics)? Colleges for integrated phd (astro physics) in Bangalore? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. List of institutes with fee structure which offer Integrated PhD in Physics for B.Sc 1st year candidate? Course duration and entrance exams to get admission?
  3. Name of entrance exams fro integrated M.Sc-Ph.D in Physics program?
  4. PhD in Theoretical Physics is possible after MA in Mathematics?
  5. Can I study PhD in Physics at IIT being a M.Sc 1st year student? List of institutes which offer PhD in Physics program in India?
  6. Integrated Phd in biological sciences: Colleges and Entrance Exams for this Course?
  7. How to try for IISC entrance exam in Integrated MSc/Ph.D course and IIRBS entrance exam in integrated MSc/Ph.D course
  8. Can I study Ph.D in Theoretical Physics being an Integrated M.Tech in Advanced Manufacturing student?
  9. When the notification of NIPER PhD entrance exam will be released?
  10. When the notification of PhD will be released by Pune University? How many seats are available for PhD(Physics)? Procedure to get admission?
  11. How to be an astronaut after 12th commerce with Maths?
  12. IGNOU offers Integrated PhD in Physics/Astrophysics program for M.Sc 1st semester student?
  13. Last date to register for IPCC?
  14. When will the notification be released by JNTU for Ph.D course? What syllabus should I prepare for the Entrance Exam? List of top Universities to join Ph.D course?
  15. List of colleges which offer B.Sc(Theoretical Physics) for 12th student?
  16. When are the results of the entrance test of Integrated Ph.D Physics exam?
  17. When the notification for JEST will be released?
  18. When the notification for PhD(Mathematics) entrance exam conducted by University of Hyderabad will be released?
15th July 2015, 05:48 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Best Institute which offer Integrated PhD in Theoretical Physics in India? When the notification of entrance exam will be released?

The Best Institutes offering Integrated PhD in Theoretical Physics are:
1. Indian Institute of Technology , Delhi
2. Indian Institute of Technology , Bombay
3. Presidency College , Chennai
4. Birla Institute of Technology and Science, Pilani
5. Indian Institute of Technology, Madras
These are the Best Institutes for the course of Integrated PhD.
The notification for the Entrance Test is already in place and you need to apply for the Entrance Examination as soon as possible.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?