13th July 2015, 09:03 PM
Unregistered

How much education loan can i get for B.Tech (CSE) course?

How much education loan can i get for B.Tech (CSE) course?

13th July 2015, 09:46 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much education loan can i get for B.Tech (CSE) course?

You can get the following amount as education loan for your B.Tech (CSE) course.

- For study in India :- Highest loan amount that can be opted is 10 lakhs.
- For study in abroad:- Highest loan amount that can be opted is 20 lakhs.

Note:- The bank will sanction the highest loan amount only when the actual fee structure is that amount or above and you have complied with all the terms and conditions of the bank and completed all the formalities as per bank orders.
13th July 2015, 10:19 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much education loan can i get for B.Tech (CSE) course?

You can get educational loan amount equal to your B.Tech course fee. The education loan amount covers your B.Tech Tuition Fees, Exam Fees, Library Fees, Stationery, etc. Most of the Indian Banks offers education loan of Rs.4 lakhs without any security and Parents to be joint borrowers. For getting education loan more than Rs.4 lakhs and less than Rs.7.5 lakhs, Collateral Security in the form of third party guarantee should be provided. To get education loan amount greater than Rs.7.5 lakhs, you need to submit Intangible Property worth equal to bank loan amount as Collateral security. So, by providing the Collateral Security as mentioned above, you can get education loan required to pursue your B.Tech course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?