9th July 2015, 03:58 PM
Unregistered

Can I get loan for B.Tech course having 45% in Maths and above 60% in Physics and Chemistry?

Can i get btech education loan if my maths percentage is 45 only. And physics and chemistry have above 60 %.

13th July 2015, 10:26 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get loan for B.Tech course having 45% in Maths and above 60% in Physics and Chemistry?

Yes, you can get education loan for pursuing B.Tech course even if you have secured 45% in Maths and above 60% in Physics and Chemistry subjects but, some banks put cut-off as 65% aggregate in qualifying examination if the admission is not through entrance examination. In such cases, if you have an aggregate of 65% marks in your 12th standard board examinations then, you can get education loan else you are not eligible to get education loan for pursuing B.Tech course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?