6th May 2015, 01:18 AM
Unregistered

How can I apply for Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech(CSE) in NIT, Jamshedpur?

Hello,
I got admission in NIT, Jamshedpur in
B.Tech(CSE) stream. I want to apply for
Education Loan for my B.Tech. Can you
please tell me how I can apply for education loan?
With Regards.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech?
  2. Eligibility to apply for Bank Education Loan to study MS in UK and US?
  3. Bank Education Loan scheme of SBI, Bank of India and Bank of Baroda to study MBBS course of Rs. 350000 p.a. fee expense?
  4. Detailed information about the Bank Education Loan to study B.Pharmacy?
  5. Detailed information and procedure to apply for Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech in IIT?
  6. Can I get Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech in NIT if applied for JEE Main?
  7. Can I apply for Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) in Massachusetts Institute of Technology?
  8. Am I eligible to apply for Bank Education Loan to study MD in UK if pursuing MBBS? Requirements to apply for Bank Education Loan?
  9. Which Bank sponsored Education Loan of Rs. 18 Lacs to study MS in India? Documents required to apply?
  10. How can I get Bank Education Loan of Rs. 16 Lacs to study MS in UK? Can I repay Loan after getting job? Do I have to Mortgage the property to apply for Bank Education Loan?
  11. How can I get Bank Education Loan with low interest rate to study MBBS in Russia? Mode of repayment?
  12. How can I apply to get Bank Education Loan to study MS in USA without having any property?
  13. Education Loan scheme of Bank of Baroda to study B.Tech course?
  14. Requirements to apply for Bank Education Loan to study MBBS in Malaysia?
  15. Where should I apply for Education Loan if want to study MBBS in Bangalore and belongs to Bihar? Detailed information about Bank Education Loan?
  16. What to do if Bank says that they do not provide loan? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. What is the Bank Education Loan scheme to study B.Pharmacy?
  18. Can I get deduction in Bank Education Loan to study MBA if my father is a Government serviceman?
12th May 2015, 09:24 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech(CSE) in NIT, Jamshedpur?

As you are pursuing in National institute of technology (NIT) Jamshedpur, you can easily avail the educational loan with no requirement of security or guarantee. Bank loan can be sanctioned right on campus during the time of admission. As SBI branch is loacted in side the campus, you can easily get the educational loan.

DOCUMENTS REQUIRED ARE AS FOLLOWS:

1. Mark sheet of class 10th and 12th examination.

2. Admission letter from the college

3. Prospectus of expenses for the entire course period

4. Passport size photographs.

5. Documents required by the Parent or guardian are as follows:

-> Proof of income

-> Identity proof

-> Residence proof

-> Last 6 months bank statement
13th May 2015, 01:23 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech(CSE) in NIT, Jamshedpur?

Procedure to get education loan to study B.Tech in NIT, Jamshedpur :-

- Approach any bank close to your residence preferably where you have an account or your family members have an account.
- Then you need to have a discussion with the branch manager concerning the education loan details and the norms in education loan.
- If it is a large or main branch, you need to approach the administrative officer first.
- Get to know all the details of education loan and the norms you need to follow.
- It will be easy to get the education loan sanctioned since NIT, Jamshedpur is a top ranking institute of the country.
- Just act as per the instructions of the bank and complete all the formalities to get your education loan sanctioned.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?