20th July 2015, 12:26 AM
Unregistered

How to get GATE scholarship after qualifying GATE exam in Chemistry?

Hi,

I am bibhu, I want to know what is the scholarship amount after qualifying GATE exam in CHEMISTRY? Can someone please help me out with the information which I need to follow for the same? Awaiting to get the answer soon. Thank you!

5th August 2015, 07:18 PM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: How to get GATE scholarship after qualifying GATE exam in Chemistry?

Hello Friend..

Firstly i congratulated you for being for being qualified in GATE exam..

Gate Scholarship will be given to you if you got admission in any AICTE approved institution through GATE score.. otherwise you will not get the scholarship..

The AICTE gives 12,400 rs per month for two years to those who got admitted in AICTE approved institution...

I hope this post will be helpful to you..

All the best..
5th April 2016, 11:38 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get GATE scholarship after qualifying GATE exam in Chemistry?

I am an M.Sc.and qualified GATE 2016. What amount of scholarship will I get after admission in PhD programme in AICTE Institution?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?