26th March 2016, 07:31 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for an Education Loan to cover up living expenses being a BS student of Stanford University?

Hi,
I have got admission for my BS in Stanford University. I have got scholarships to cover my tuition fees alone. But I need money for living expenses. Please help me to know how to apply for an Education Loan for this?

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to get Bank Education Loan of Rs. 7 Lacs for travelling and living expenses for PhD candidate of Abroad?
  2. How can I apply to get Education Loan from Indian Bank to study B.Tech? Interest rates charges against Education Loan?
  3. Bank deducts few amount in sanctioned education loan? Should I apply for an education loan above total expenses?
  4. Procedure to apply for an Education Loan to study MBBS in KIIT University? Total fee expenses of this course?
  5. Can I apply for Bank Education Loan for the remaining expenses to study MS in USA with scholarship?
  6. Can I get Bank Education Loan for miscellaneous expenses if secured admission in PGDM course?
  7. Can I apply for Bank Education Loan to study MS(HRD) in The University of Central Lancashire, UK if working in Dubai being an Indian? How much amount of Education Loan will be sanctioned without Guarantor?
  8. Whether a Bank offer Education Loan to study MBA including miscellaneous expenses?
  9. Can I apply for Bank Education Loan to study MS in University of Cambridge being a B.Tech graduate? Total expenses of MS in this university?
  10. Should I apply for Education Loan in Financial Institution to study MS in Germany if the amount is above Rs. 20 Lacs?
  11. If the total expense if more then 4 Lacs will bank education loan cover the whole expense?
  12. Can I get Bank Education Loan for Hostel charges and miscellaneous expenses if study PGDM in IIM?
  13. Does study abroad loan include living expenses cost in India?
  14. How to apply for SBI Education Loan against Rs. 10 Lacs to study MBA in IIPM, New Delhi?
  15. Can I get Bank Education Loan of overall expenses to study MS in Abroad?
  16. Education Loan scheme to study MBBS in USA? Total expenses to study?
  17. Is education loan possible for expenses other than tuition fees? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How to study abroad after completing Bachelor of Arts when not financially strong?
5th April 2016, 11:42 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for an Education Loan to cover up living expenses being a BS student of Stanford University?

You can definitely oot for education loan to meet your living cost while pursuing your course in abroad. You need to approach a bank near your residence for education loan. Have a discussion with the branch manager concerning the education loan details, the detailed terms and conditions and your eligibility. Act as per the instructions of the bank complying with the terms and conditions of education loan scheme to get your loan request sanctioned. Make sure to complete all formalities and read all documents before signing during education loan processing.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?