22nd July 2015, 06:40 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply fro Indian Air force after 10th class?

My self Rachit Rawat My Question is Can I apply Indian Air Force After 10th Class Now I am waiting for result of 10th class & I am 15 year old plz Give Me the Answers thanks.

Related Questions:
  1. How to join Indian Air Force after passing class 10th? What is the education requirement for Indian Air Force?
  2. Procedure, Eligibility criteria, Fitness and physical criteria for girls to join Indian Air Force? What are the different branches and entrance exams for which girl candidates can apply? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How can I join Indian Air Force being a 10th student? Detailed information about Indian Air Force?
  4. Eligibility for joining Indian Navy or Indian Air Force 2015
  5. Are Girls eligible for Indian Air Force? Eligibility criteria and how to apply for it? Is there any limitation for it? Any jobs for girls in Indian Air Force?
  6. How can I join Indian Air Force after completing 12th PCB?
  7. Eligibility to apply in Indian Air Force for a B.Sc student who have -1.5D eyesight?
  8. Can a candidate be eligible to join Air Force after completion of 10th Class?
  9. What can I do for Indian Air Force after 10th?
  10. How to go for Indian Air Force after passing 10th with 86% and 12th with 75%
  11. How to join Air Force after passing 12th class? What is the eligibility for Air Force?
  12. How should I apply for Indian Air Force?
  13. Best Air Force college in India? Is Air Force not suitable for girls?
  14. How to apply for Indian Air Force being a candidate of doing CPL?
  15. How to join Indian Air Force after 10th class
  16. Is it possible to change the university while in 2nd Sem of BCA from Mumbai University?
  17. How can I become a fighter pilot in Indian Air Force? I am a class 10th student
  18. Can private candidates of 12th class apply for Indian Air Force?
22nd July 2015, 07:16 PM
pointer01

Default Re: Eligibility to apply fro Indian Air force after 10th class?

Hello,

You can apply for NDA exam.NDA stands for National Defense Academy. The exam conducted by NDA is for those students who are interested in Indian Army, Indian Air Force or Indian Navy.as NDA has three wings.
Eligibility criteria for NDA exam-

You must be an Indian citizen.

Your age must be in between 16.5 years to 19 years.

You must have 12th passed.

So,firstly you have to complete your intermediate after that you can apply for NDA for joining Indian Air Force.
All the best.
22nd July 2015, 07:46 PM
pjgp

No, you are not able to enter in indian air at this stage i.e tenth standard.
Minimum education qualification 10+2 with a minimum 50% marks from recognised board .only unmarried candidate can enter in india air force.
The candidate must be ci tizen of india.
Physical fitness is very important. Height . Weight, chest expansion.
22nd July 2015, 08:03 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Union public service commission (UPSC) conducts National defence academy (NDA) examination every year for the recruitment of Indian army, navy and air force.

The minimum eligibility criteria for applying NDA examination is that the candidate must have passed class 12 examination with physics, mathematics and chemistry as compulsory subjects from a recognized board.

The candidate must be unmarried male and should attain 16 to 19 years of age.

As you are completed your class 10 pursue class 12 with PCM as compulsory subjects and attain a good percentage.

To apply for this go to http://www.upsc.gov.in/
22nd July 2015, 09:06 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

No, you cannot apply for Indian Air Force after completion of your 10th standard. The minimum educational qualification required to join in Indian Air Force is completion of 12th standard or equivalent from a recognised board. To join in Indian Air Force, you need to appear in NDA examination. Eligibility criteria required to appear in NDA examination is mentioned below :-

1. You must be a citizen of India.

2. You must have attained the minimum age of 16 1/2 years and the maximum age should not exceed more than 19 years.

3. You must have completed 12th standard or equivalent with Physics and Mathematics subjects from a recognised board.

4. You must be an Unmarried Male candidate

5. You must be Physically fit as per physical standards mentioned in the UPSC NDA examination notification.
22nd July 2015, 10:59 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Since you have only appeared in your 10th board examination so you have to wait for at least couple of years for joining Indian Air force as for the same higher secondary degree is required.

Also after completing the higher secondary degree you will have to clear the NDA examination for the same for which the required eligibility criteria are as here under :-

* You must be an unmarried Indian male resident.

* Your age must be within 16.5 years to 19 years.

* Your higher secondary degree must be from a recognized board of education with English, Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as the compulsory subjects.

* You must hold the physical and mental fitness as per the service requirement.

NDA stands for National Defense Academy and the NDA examinations are held by Union Public Service Commission twice every year in two stages which are called as Written examination and Service Selection Board interview held in mentioned order.

Also for joining the same you will have the option of CDS examination or AFCAT when you complete your bachelor degree course along with satisfying the necessary qualifications required.

For more information regarding these examination you can log on to the official website of UPSC i.e; www.upsc.gov.in.
22nd July 2015, 11:27 PM
arunpcst

If you want to apply for Indian Air Force then you must have more than 60% in science,mathematics and English.And you should have strong knowledge on above subject.
22nd July 2015, 11:40 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

No, you are not eligible to appear for the Indian Air Force examination. The examination for the entry in the Air Force services is conducted by the UPSC twice every year as the NDA examination.

The eligibility to appear for the NDA entrance examination is :-
* Candidate must have passed the 10+2 from the recognized board.
* Candidate age must be between 16.5-19.5 years.
* Candidate must have studied Physics and Mathematical in 10+2.

So you have to wait for the two more years to appear for the examination. The examination is conducted in the two stages and the candidate need to qualify in each of the stages for the final selection in the Defence Services.

The examination are conducted in the month of April and the September. For more information visit at the www.upsc.gov.in
23rd July 2015, 01:04 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
My self Rachit Rawat My Question is Can I apply Indian Air Force After 10th Class Now I am waiting for result of 10th class & I am 15 year old plz Give Me the Answers thanks.
After 10th standard, you are not eligible for Indian Air Force but you can apply here after 12th standard through NDA exam.

NDA stands for National Defence Service exam. NDA Examination is conducted for 3 wings-Indian Air Force, Indian Navy and Indian Army.

Candidates who have completed the 12th standard from a recognized board or equivalent exam are eligible for NDA exam. Final year of 12th standard candidate are eligible for NDA exam.

Your age should be in between to 16.5 years to 19.5 years. There is no age relaxation for SC/ST candidates.
23rd July 2015, 01:09 AM
ganiebizer
Senior Member+

* To join in Indian air force and Indian army .

The minimum eligibility criteria required is ::
* completion of 2 level with aggregate (65%).
* Age limit 16.5- 19 years.
* Should be a citizen of India .
* only for boys and moreover they should be unmarried.

you need to appear in NDA exam
NDA :- National Defence Academy
It will be conducting twice a year
it consists of Questions based on
a) history and geography
b) maths and physics
c) general awareness.
d)English grammar .
you must qualified in this written test .

* After qualifying in written test , interview will be there it is personal .
if you crack this interview then you are qualified to join in army with the decent result in the following tests.

Physical test :-
a) Running capability atleast 5km within 10 min.
b) physically should be fit.
c) height should be as per their requirement .

medical test :-
a) Should not posses piles.
b) normal b.p
c) eye sight should be as per their requirement ..
23rd July 2015, 09:27 AM
Uthradhi
Senior Member+

No, you are not eligible to apply for Indian Air Force after 10th standard. The basic academic qualification to apply for this examination is that the candidate should have completed intermediate with physics and mathematics as mandatory subjects from a recognized school or equivalent qualification. The candidate age should be between 16.5 years and 19 years. Only Unmarried male candidates are eligible to apply. So, being a 10th standard candidate, you are not eligible to apply.
23rd July 2015, 01:36 PM
harishydv
Senior Member+

According to the Indian Air Force organization selection procedure is based on the four steps.

1. Entrance Exam
2. service selection Board Testing.
3. Medical Examination
4. All India Merit list.

For getting into second round the candidate need to pass the first round. Step one is an entrance exam which is conducted through NDA, CDSE, AFCAT etc. To attend this exam the candidate must have to complete his/her 12th standard. So based on the 10th you can not apply for these exams.

Eligibility to apply for Indian Air force:

1. The candidate must have completed his/her 12th with minimum of 50% of marks with Maths, Physics, Chemistry.

2. Age limit should be above 16 years and below 19 years.

3. The candidate must be citizen of India.

4. Height of the candidate must be 157.5 Cm.
23rd July 2015, 01:51 PM
Swetanandrocks
Junior Member+

Hello friend,

Sorry you are not eligible for Indian Air Force exam after passing 10th std.

If you are aspiring to join Indian Air Force then you should have to apply for NDA examination and for that you have to fulfill the following qualification.

A candidate must have completed their 12th Science with the subjects of Physics, chemistry and Maths from recognized board are eligible for it.

Age of candidate must be between 16 1/2 to 19 years.
Only unmarried Male can apply for it.
A candidate must have a citizenship of India.

Exam Pattern:
> Prelim Exam
> Main Exam
> Personal Interview and Physical Test.

All the best
23rd July 2015, 03:10 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

You can't apply for Indian Air Force after 10th. If you want to apply for Indian Air Force then first of all you have to complete your 12th class with Physics or Mathematics as main subjects.

After 12th with Physics and Mathematics you can apply for NDA exams.
Age of candidate must be from 16.5 to 19 years.
Candidate must be citizen of India.
Candidate must be unmarried male.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?