14th December 2012, 08:19 PM
Unregistered

How to go for Indian Air Force after passing 10th with 86% and 12th with 75%

i have done my 10th with 86% and my +2 with 75%.. now i m in diploma last semester.. i want to do a job in INDIAN AIR FORCE... so plz guide me, wat job can i apply for in IAF, when and how... plz rply.. thank u

15th December 2012, 03:56 PM
mk.gohel
Senior Member++++

Thumbs up Re: How to go for Indian Air Force after passing 10th with 86% and 12th with 75%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i have done my 10th with 86% and my +2 with 75%.. now i m in diploma last semester.. i want to do a job in INDIAN AIR FORCE... so plz guide me, wat job can i apply for in IAF, when and how... plz rply.. thank u

hi friend,

Indian Air Force

If you are aspiring to join Indian Air Force then you should have to apply for NDA examination and for that you have to fulfill the following Qualification

A candidate must have completed their 12th Science from Recognized board.

Unmarried Male can apply for it.

Age of candidate must be between 16.5 to 19 years.

A candidate must have a citizenship of INDIA.

Exam pattern:

Prelim Exam
Main exam
Personal interview and Physical Test

all the best,...........
15th December 2012, 07:10 PM
eduforall
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How to go for Indian Air Force after passing 10th with 86% and 12th with 75%

Hi,

If you want to do a job in Indian Air Force, first of all you will have to qualify either NDA or CDS exam.

But iyou have not mentioned your age.

Because for NDA , age limit is 16.5 years to 19 years

And for CDS, Age limit is 19 years to 24 years.

Secondly, if you don't come in age bracket required for NDA, you are not eligible for CDS also, because you don't have a degree in graduation.

For NDA, qualification required is 12th pass with Physics and Maths

For CDS, qualification required is graduation from a recognized university.

Since, you are doing diploma and diploma are not accepted by CDS, you cannot apply for it.

So, get a graduation degree and then only you can apply for it.
23rd April 2013, 11:57 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to go for Indian Air Force after passing 10th with 86% and 12th with 75%

I am in 12th std what is next process nda exam
24th April 2013, 01:05 AM
vetrikarthik

Thumbs up Re: How to go for Indian Air Force after passing 10th with 86% and 12th with 75%

Hai friend,

To join IAF, you should write NDA exam.

NDA- National Defence Academy.

UPSC conducts NDA for twice in a year.

Eligibility Criteria:

Nationality : Citizen of India.

Sex : Unmarried male candidates.

Education Qualification:

For Indian Army : 12th pass.
For Indian Navy & Indian Air force : 12th pass with Physics & maths subjects.

Exam Pattern:

The UPSC NDA exam comprises of 2 stages.
1. Written Examination
2. Interview.

Scheme of Examination:

Subjects :2
Time Duration : 2 ½ Hours

Mathematics : 300
General Ability Test : 600
Total 900.

Interview:

Candidates who select in the written examination are called for Interview which is conducted by SSB.

Syllabus for NDA: is attached in the file.

Attachment 135933

As per your education qualification in 12th, you can write NDA exam.

If you have taken 12th with physics and maths subjects, you can join IAF by writing NDA exam.

All the best.
24th April 2013, 10:17 AM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

To join Indian Air Force one has to crack NDA entrance exam after 12th. There is no percentage of marks required for application to NDA in any level of education.

NDA - National Defence Academy, the entrance exam for which is conducted by UPSC twice every year as NDA-I and NDA-II for an entry in to Indian Army, navy and Air Force.

The eligible candidate aspiring for Indian Air Force of NDA, must be an Indian unmarried Male having either appear for the final 12th exam or pass in any stream from a recognised Board within the age of 16.5 to 19 years with good Physical and Mental Physique.

The NDA can be applied through on line by paying requisite fee for the exam.

The selection is through written exam followed by Personal Interview along with Physical Fitness and Medical Test.

For more information you may log on to http://www.upsc.gov.in
24th April 2013, 09:16 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

If you have done 10+2 with Physics and Maths then you can apply for Indian Air Force through NDA Examination but your age should be according to the notification.

The age for NDA Exam is 16.5 to 19 years and you must be an Unmarried Indian male then only you can apply for it.

You must have very good physical fitness and eyesight then only you will be considered for Indian Air Force.

The selection will be based on the performance in the Written exam, SSB and medical examination.

There is Group X technical trade also in Air Force for those who have studied 10+2 with PCM or Diploma in Engineering.

The age limit for Group X technical trade is 17.5 to 23 years.

The selection will be based on the written examination and physical fitness test.

For more information visit http://www.careerairforce.nic.in
3rd September 2013, 03:34 PM
EFDRTG

You can apply through CDS.

Combined Defence Service.

CDS exam conducted by the UPSC(Union Public Service Commission) two times in a year.

Eligibility for IMA:-

The candidate should be complete bachelor's degree in any stream from a recognised university.
The age limits are 19 years to 24 years.
No age relaxation.

Eligibility for NA:-

The candidate should be complete Bachelor's degree in engineering from a recognised university.
Percentage is not required.
The age limits are 19 years to 22 years.
No relaxation in age.

Eligibility for IAF:-

Candidate should have to complete bachelor's degree in Engineering from any recognised university.
Applicant's age should be in between 19 years to 23 years.
No upper age relaxation.

Eligibility for OTA

The applicant should be complete degree in any stream from a recognised university.
The applicant's age should be in between 19 years to 25 years.
There is no upper age relaxation.

Selection process:

Written exam,
Personal interview,
Medical test.

Syllabus:

English,
General knowledge,
mathematics.

For more details visit

www.upsc.gov.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?