4th February 2015, 06:08 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply in Indian Air Force for a B.Sc student who have -1.5D eyesight?

sir,
I don't know that whether I should Apply for Indian air force or not. because of my eyesight week about -1.5 but sir,I want to get any type of job in (whatever it may be) Indian Air Force. its my dream and its my need I am doing B.Sc with physics and math. and I am in last semester.please tell me sir what should my next step.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure, Eligibility criteria, Fitness and physical criteria for girls to join Indian Air Force? What are the different branches and entrance exams for which girl candidates can apply? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How to join Indian Air Force? I am a BSc student
  3. Are Girls eligible for Indian Air Force? Eligibility criteria and how to apply for it? Is there any limitation for it? Any jobs for girls in Indian Air Force?
  4. Type of jobs for BCA students in Indian Army, Navy and Air Force? Eligibility for defense services with 4.00 eyesight?
  5. How can I apply for Indian Navy and Indian Air Force after doing BSc H Physics?
  6. How to be a part of Indian Air Force? I am a student of BSc Computer Science
  7. What is the procedure for an architect to join Indian Air force
  8. How should I apply for Indian Air Force?
  9. How to apply for Indian Air Force being a candidate of doing CPL?
  10. How can I apply for Indian Air Force after completing BSc graduation?
  11. Model and previous year papers of Agra University?
  12. Are there any government jobs in Indian Air Force after passing BSc(Chemistry)
  13. Can I qualify for Air Force if I am having some eyesight issues?
  14. Is a Boy candidate having 1.25 eyesight and height of 5.10 ft join Indian Air Force?
  15. Can I apply for interview directly in Indian Air Force through Fast Track Selection process if secured 79.67% in B.Tech(ECE)? Procedure to apply for it?
  16. Which are the fields in Indian Air Force for Girls? How to apply for the post?
  17. How to apply for CDS air force after doing BSc Biotechnology
  18. Possible to apply for Air Force in studying in12th?
5th February 2015, 10:42 PM
smithapriya

Default Re: Eligibility to apply in Indian Air Force for a B.Sc student who have -1.5D eyesight?

Yes, you are eligible for applying this job.
The Indian Air force invites application for various posts. Both men and women are eligible for this job.
Eligibility Criteria: Age: 20 to 24 years as on 01st January.
The upper age limit for candidates holding valid and current Commercial Pilot License issued by DGCA (Indian) is relaxable upto 26 years.

Educational Qualifications:

Graduates (minimum 3 year degree course) in any discipline from a recognized university who have attained minimum 60% marks in aggregate in all papers put together and have passed Maths and Physics at 10+2 level or B.E./B. Tech degree (4 year course) from a recognized university with minimum 60% marks in aggregate in all papers put together.

Physical Standards:
Height and Weight: Minimum height - Men & Female 157.5 Cm with correlated weight
All other medical criteria would be evaluated by the Air Force Medical Authorities whose decision on the fitness would be final.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?