22nd July 2015, 09:07 PM
Unregistered

Internship in TATA Group of Companies for final year Automobile students?

Sir, I am a final year automobile engineering student. Please let me now if I can get Internship in TATA Group of companies?

My e-Mail : [email protected]

Thanks.

Related Questions:
  1. How to get Internship in Automobile companies like TATA, Ford, Maruti?
  2. When the notification of Summer Internship will be release by Tata Motors, Hyderabad? Eligibility to apply for B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) final year student?
  3. List of companies providing internship for final year M.Tech students? What is the procedure followed to apply for the internship?
  4. Which are the top companies recruiting candidates through final year internship projects
  5. List of companies which provides internship to a MCA final year student?
  6. How to do internship in IT company? I am a final year engineering student with 75% aggregate
  7. Details about the companies offering internship for final year MCA students in Hyderabad? Criteria to apply for internship in any companies?
  8. Details about the companies offering internship for final year MCA students in Hyderabad? What is the eligibility criteria to apply for internship in any companies?
  9. How to apply for internship in companies like Audi, Mercedes, BMW, Porche and Tata Motors?
  10. How to do final year project in automobile companies like Hyundai, Tata, Maruthiand? I am pursuing B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering
  11. Details and procedure to apply for internship in Tata Motors?
  12. Can I get a paid training at Tata Notors or any other Tata group company?
  13. Electronics companies offering internship to final year students?
  14. Which companies are offering internship for B.Tech 3rd year students or final year students
  15. Companies in India offering internship for final year M.Tech students? Rules and requirements to apply for the companies?
  16. List of companies providing internship for final year MCA students in Hyderabad? What's the eligibility criteria and applying procedure?
  17. Companies offering internship in Automobile sector for Manufacturing engineering student?
  18. List of IT companies providing free internship for MCA final year students -- [Most Discussed]
23rd July 2015, 07:32 PM
reconnect

Default Re: Internship in TATA Group of Companies for final year Automobile students?

For getting training in TATA group of company you need to have a proper CV in which you have to highlight your previous project in which you have work.Or the mini project which you have made before.After that you have to mail it to the training head of the TATA group.The mailing address is given in the official website of the TATA group.Very few candidate from IITs are selected for the training in TATA group.If you are qualified once then you will be selected for the training and they will inform you through mail.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?