22nd July 2015, 07:52 PM
Unregistered

Internship in Accenture for 3rd year B.Tech students?

Respected Sir,

I am from ECE branch of 3rd year B.Tech. I want to do Winter Training. Kindly let me know the procedure for internship in Accenture. Waiting for your reply.

Related Questions:
  1. How may I get details about internship programs available for 3rd year B.Tech(IT) students? How to apply for the same?
  2. Companies offering Internship for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student? Procedure to apply?
  3. Internship in IBM, Wipro, Accenture, or any other MNC for 4th semester NIT student?
  4. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for Internship in BSNL for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
  5. Which all companies are giving internship to 3rd year ECE students? What are their requirements?
  6. Companies offering Internship for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student in Bangalore? Procedure to apply?
  7. Details regarding internship for B.Tech CSE students in Visakhapatinam?
  8. Companies offering 6 months internship to B.Tech (CSE) students after 3rd year?
  9. How can I apply internship for internship in best software companies like TCS, Infosys and Accenture?
  10. summer internship in kolkata for btech 3rd year students? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Procedure to do Internship for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 3rd year student? Do I have to pay fee for Internship?
  12. List of top IT companies providing internship for B.Tech 3rd year students?
  13. List of companies to do internship for 3rd year ECE students
  14. Procedure for applying in internship in companies like TCS, Infosys, IBM and Accenture?
  15. Which companies are offering internship for B.Tech 3rd year students or final year students
  16. Eligibility criteria of Wipro, Infosys and Accenture for Internship programme?
  17. What is the procedure to be followed for doing internship in companies like TCS, Infosys, IBM and Accenture?
  18. Is it better to do internship during my 3rd year of engineering or take a break after 3rd year course?
23rd July 2015, 07:44 PM
reconnect

Default Re: Internship in Accenture for 3rd year B.Tech students?

Summer training is the only training provided by them.So you can apply for the summer training in Accenture.The processor are-

1-Contact to your reference person who is working in that company.
2-Submit your proper bio-data and training to the training head of the company through the reference person.
3-If you where selected then they will inform you through that reference person.
4-After your selection you have to fill the registration form and submit it along with the registration fees.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?