24th July 2015, 04:17 PM
Unregistered

Where to get and know the interview schedule for English school lecturer?

Sir/Mam,

Please tell me about interview schedule of English school lecturer? Can someone please provide me the complete details on the same? Awaiting to get the answer from everyone who are available here. Thanks for understanding my problem.

Related Questions:
  1. Interviews for the post of Hindi Lecturer in Haryana?
  2. Interview date for lecturer haryana (school cadre)
  3. Can I become lecturer of English after my B.Com or is it necessary to have BA in English?
  4. What is the interview schedule for IBPS PO?
  5. Am i eligible for Lecturer job in government colleges after completion of my BA, B.Ed and MA in English?
  6. How to pursue a career as English Lecturer after doing M.A in English
  7. What is the Interview Schedule for IBPS?
  8. Colleges to join after getting 80% in MAT Feb?
  9. Which is the best coaching centre for Junior Lecturer(English) post? I am preparing for APPSC Junior Lecturer competitive exam
  10. Can I become a lecturer after completing B.A with 47%? I did not have English at graduation level?
  11. What is the scope for a B.Tech student in banking sector and journalism?
  12. When will be the result of UP board High School? Will they be released as per the schedule?
  13. Can I become a Lecturer if study PhD in Management being a MBA and M.A.(English Literature) postgraduate?
  14. Can I get a call for interview if scored 265 marks in Polytechnic Lecturer post recruitment exam? Minimum marks required to get recruited?
  15. If I am an IT graduate working as a lecturer can I mention it in the PO interview? Sample PO interview questions?
  16. In which language the interview will be taken English or my mother tongue? How to prepare for SBI Clerk interview?
  17. Will there be any way for me to become a Lecturer other than NET and SET Exams? Can I do Ph.D and become a Lecturer having secured 49% in 1st year of MA in English Literature?
  18. When will be the result of AAO Generalist Exam? -- [Most Discussed]
24th July 2015, 10:11 PM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Default Re: Where to get and know the interview schedule for English school lecturer?

Let me first tell you the gist of how the interview of English school lecturer happens. Mostly all the English schools are private schools. So they do not recruit teachers on the basis of public service commission results. Whether or not you have scored in public service commission, you have to go through few rounds of interview, to get selected there as a lecturer. If you do not have a PSC score but you have given an excellent interview, then you will be selected as a lecturer in that school.
Now the people who are selected for the interview, will be the sole discretion of the school. A lot of candidates like you would submit their application to teach in that particular school as long as there are vacancies. Now the administrative body of the school will scrutinize all the applications and shortlist the name of those candidates who are eligible to give the interview. All these candidates will be intimated personally and no separate list will be given out for the interview. You will know the timing of your interview, in that phone call only. But before that you will have to prepare well for the interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?