24th May 2012, 11:07 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to join Chartered Accountant after completing B.Com degree?

Wat r the procedures to join chartered accountant after completing B com degree .

25th May 2012, 10:34 AM
Oracle 9
Senior Member++

Default Re: Procedure to join Chartered Accountant after completing B.Com degree?

you are graduate in commerce and if you hold 50% marks in your graduation than you can directly enroll for Executive level of Chartered Accountancy course.

you can apply online or you may buy the prospectus and admission form from it's centers.

The list of centers is available in official website of Institute of chartered accountancy course.

There are 3 level in CA which candidate need to clear for being Chartered Accountant.

Three stages in CA

Common Proficiency Test(CPT)
IPCC ( 2 GROUPS)
Final examination

Subjects in Executive level.

Accounting
Law, Ethics and Communication
Cost Accounting and Financial Management
Taxation
Advanced Accounting
Auditing and Assurance
Information Technology and Strategic Management

Duration of Chartered Accountancy course for graduates - 2.5 YEARS minimum.

Fee of Chartered Accountancy course - 40000/-

Official website

www.icai.org
9th June 2012, 09:14 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to join Chartered Accountant after completing B.Com degree?

how much time it takea to complete charted accountant after intermediate?
15th June 2012, 12:02 PM
Unregistered

i hv completed my graduation and i want to do c.a should i hv to give cpt or not?
21st June 2012, 06:56 PM
Unregistered

I hv complete my graduation and i want to do C.A shld i hv to wrt cpt or not
27th June 2012, 02:37 AM
Unregistered

I have complete my graduation and i want to do C.A should i have to wrt cpt or not
30th June 2012, 06:37 PM
Unregistered

I Have completed b.com with 55% should I enter IPCC directly with out writting cpt
Please clarify me
9th July 2012, 07:55 PM
Unregistered

i am completed my graduation in Banking & Insurance and i get 59% so it's better to me to joined the C.A
22nd July 2012, 11:52 AM
Unregistered

i complate my graduation in b.con.and i get 57% marks in b.com.can i do c.a.
6th August 2012, 02:35 PM
Unregistered

from where can i get the admission form??
14th August 2012, 11:27 PM
Unregistered

Can we get salary during the training.
15th August 2012, 10:00 AM
rch91

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i hv completed my graduation and i want to do c.a should i hv to give cpt or not?
As you have completed graduation,so there is no need to give CPT exam you can directly register yourself for IPCC exam as per rules.
CPT exam is for those who have just passed their 12th exam.
Graduate student can directly give IPCC exam.
Thank you..!
19th August 2012, 01:40 PM
Unregistered

I am completed B.com with 57% percentage.
which is the last date to join 2012 batch?
22nd August 2012, 03:48 PM
Unregistered

How can I become ca after passing bcom?
30th August 2012, 06:01 PM
Unregistered

I am completed B.com with 50% percentage.
Can I need to give CPT exam? or can i directly register for IPCC exam.
30th August 2012, 06:05 PM
Unregistered

I am completed B.com with 50% percentage.
Can I need to give CPT exam? or or can directly register for IPCC exam?
4th September 2012, 11:20 AM
Unregistered

can i choose any firm which i like for articleship
10th September 2012, 07:22 PM
Unregistered

what is the procedure & min. duration to become ca after b.com?
10th September 2012, 09:11 PM
Unregistered

i am graduate in b com.i wish to join ca.what is the condition for ca what a minimum time for ca
23rd September 2012, 12:08 PM
Unregistered

Sir , i am studying 12th standard and my goal is to become a qualified chartered accountant after completing B.COM?
25th September 2012, 04:03 PM
prathap.c.s.tch

10th October 2012, 01:43 PM
Unregistered

Thumbs up Re: Procedure to join Chartered Accountant after completing B.Com degree?

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2328522]i hv completed my graduation and i want to do c.a should i hv to give cpt or not?
18th November 2012, 01:28 PM
Unregistered

I HAVE GET 38% IN B.COM. SHOULD I HAVE TO GIVE THE EXAM OF CPT OR I CAN GET ADMISSION THROUGH IPCC.
ALSO I WANT TO KNOW THAT WHAT % OF MARKS ARE EXEMPT FOR SCHEDULE CASTE FOR CA AFTER 12TH.
5th December 2012, 06:57 PM
Unregistered

i have given exam for two time and passed with more than 50 percent in tybcom cAN I APPEAR IPCC
2nd January 2013, 10:07 PM
Unregistered

what is the exact duration for c.a after b.com?
23rd January 2013, 02:40 PM
Unregistered

Hi , I have done engineering in ExTc now i want to do CA , will it be possible and what are the steps for that?

plz send me all the detail on [email protected]

Quote:
Wat r the procedures to join chartered accountant after completing B com degree .
Yes off course you are eligible to pursue chartered accountancy course after completing your B.Com.

In the CA examination you shroud pass out three exams
1 CPT
2 IPCC
3 final CA
As your a graduate your can attend the intermediate level if you have 60% in graduation otherwise you need to write CPT.
After completing intermediate course you can join for the final course. After clearing the final course you have to become a member of ICAI.

All the Best.
23rd January 2013, 02:42 PM
mahaseen

Quote:
Yes off course you are eligible to pursue chartered accountancy course after completing your B.Com.

In the CA examination you shroud pass out three exams
1 CPT
2 IPCC
3 final CA
As your a graduate your can attend the intermediate level if you have 60% in graduation otherwise you need to write CPT.
After completing intermediate course you can join for the final course. After clearing the final course you have to become a member of ICAI.

All the Best.
28th February 2013, 07:32 PM
Unregistered

i completed inter in the group MPC. can i apply for CA.
22nd March 2013, 04:00 PM
Unregistered

What is the duration fr CA aftr complitng graduation..???
22nd March 2013, 05:57 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to join chartered accountant after completing m.com
22nd March 2013, 06:05 PM
Unregistered

22nd March 2013, 06:14 PM
Unregistered

22nd March 2013, 09:49 PM
Saran 18

Quote:
Hi,

Yes you can eligible to apply CA after B.com. Its create well career opportunities

The Procedure for CA as shown in the Chart. first you are require to take CPT, If you have 55% marks in your bachelor you can get admission directly to the IPCC Level.

Details about for CA

ICAI:- ( Insitute of Chartered Accountant of India ) . The duration of the course is for four years and the course May divided into three levels namely

Foundation course.
Intermediate course.
Final course .

If your complete Graduation then you should directly eligible to apply for Intermediate course as well as Icc course . You should score Minimum 50% percentage of marks
For Commerce stream candidates and 60% percentage of marks for Non- Commerce stream candidates .
23rd March 2013, 11:16 AM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

Hi dear........

CA course stands for Chattered Accountant course which is conducted through Institute of Chattered Accountant of India (ICAI) .
There are three levels in this course which are as follows.....

CPT
IPCC
Final

As you have completed your b.com you can direct join in IPCC level i.e inter level.

The CA course structure :

I have attached the eligibility criteria to join direct after graduet degree fro more details log on to..
http://www.icai.org

Good luck..........
Attached Files
File Type: pdf 27616bos-directca17162b.pdf(93.3 KB, 694 views)
29th April 2013, 07:53 PM
Unregistered

hello.. I want the details of coaching centers and shall I directly join training under c.a
5th May 2013, 03:43 PM
Unregistered

hai sir i completed my mba now i want to join in ca . So i want know the procedure and duration for ca
22nd May 2013, 07:27 PM
Unregistered

hai sir i completed B.Com with 68%now i want to join C.A. after completing IPCC,what is the period of articleship
27th May 2013, 01:06 PM
Unregistered

Hi sir

I Got 54% in B.com

Group level 58%
Language level 52%

For joining CA i am eligible or not?
30th May 2013, 09:53 PM
Unregistered

i've scored 47% in my 12th and i'm schedule caste so is it possible for me to pursue chartered accountant course?
11th June 2013, 11:11 PM
Unregistered

what is difference of studying for CA after completing B.com and after passing CPT ?
11th June 2013, 11:13 PM
Unregistered

is there any difference of studying for CA after completing B.com and after passing CPT?
25th July 2013, 12:56 PM
Unregistered

I hve completed bcom and joined for mba how to pursue Ca along mba? can u pls suggest
4th August 2013, 12:25 PM
Unregistered

I am completed B.Sc.i want study CA.pls tell me what is the procedure
16th September 2013, 04:03 PM
Unregistered

I am M.Com. 44% and MBA with 68 % from Sikkam Manipal University, and have also aprox 22 years experience of Finance and accounts in Private Firms. What is processor for me to domination in chartered accountant
22nd September 2013, 09:29 PM
Unregistered

Sir meri b.com with computer complete ho chuki hai or mera b.com m percente 62% hai ab m CA krna chahta hu to sir plz ap btadoge k admission k liye kya process h.
23rd September 2013, 01:56 PM
ashok.more002

You are graduate in commerce and if you hold 50% marks in your graduation than you can directly enroll for Executive level of Chartered Accountancy course.

you can apply online or you may buy the prospectus and admission form from it's centers.

The list of centers is available in official website of Institute of chartered accountancy course.

There are 3 level in CA which candidate need to clear for being Chartered Accountant.

Three stages in CA

IPCC ( 2 GROUPS)
Final examination

Accounting
Taxation
Advanced Accounting
Auditing and Assurance

Official website

www.icai.org
23rd September 2013, 01:58 PM
ashok.more002

You are graduate in commerce and if you hold 50% marks in your graduation than you can directly enroll for Executive level of Chartered Accountancy course.

Three stages in CA

IPCC ( 2 GROUPS)
Final examination

Accounting
Taxation
Advanced Accounting
Auditing and Assurance

Official website

www.icai.org
23rd September 2013, 06:46 PM
tash1907
Senior Member+++++

Hi Friend.................

This course contain two ways of entries are there

1)Through the CPT,

2)Through the graduation

Through CPT

Qualification for CPT ;

>> You must have +2 (or) are equivalent to +2 course with any stream.

>> And no percentage is required for this course.

>> And no age limit also required

Through the graduation ;

For this you must have degree eligibility ;

As per the new rules of ICAI you can join in IPCC with the following qualification ;
If you belongs to commers background must have at least 55%.
And in case of Other graduations are must have at least60%.
If you have any above qualification you can join in IPCC course.

You must qualifing this IPCC both groups otherwise not eligible for forthere coursrs.

After this course you are eligible for CA final course
And you must qualifing this exam then only you will be a CA.
9th October 2013, 11:17 AM
Unregistered

I completed my mba in finance now i wanted to go for. Ca could u please tell me the procedure
2nd December 2013, 11:50 AM
Unregistered

i am kiran yadav .i am b.com pass student 75% . what adimissoin prcdure
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?