25th July 2015, 11:49 PM
Unregistered

What is the course fee followed for B.Tech after completion of diploma in electronics?

What is the course fee followed for B.Tech after completion of diploma in electronics? Is there any reduction of the normal fees after completion of diploma to do engineering or it's the same? Can you please provide me the complete information on this?

Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. How to join B.Tech course through Lateral Entry after completion of Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Whether Diploma in Electronics is equivalent to Degree to apply for Assistant Loco Pilot post in RRB?
  3. Detailed information about colleges with fee structure which offers B.Tech(Mechatronics Engineering) programme for diploma holder?
  4. Which course should I take after completion of Diploma in Electronics?
  5. Courses after diploma in Electronics and Communication except B.Tech?
  6. After completion of diploma in electrical and electronics engineering? Which is a better course to do B.Tech or AMIE
  7. Which is better to study among B.Tech and AMIE after completing Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering?
  8. How can I apply to study B.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering after completing Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering?
  9. What's the eligility criteria for STET? I've completed my B.Com(H) with 62% marks, currently preparing for M.Com and I'm not from a Bengali background
  10. Is there any suitable course available after completion of medical electronics diploma course?
  11. What's the expected fee structure for pursuing B.Tech in automobile engineering from Germany after completion of my diploma?
  12. Procedure to apply for Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering for ITI holder?
  13. Which subject to choose for polytechnic course?
  14. What's the eligibility criteria for doing MS(Mechanical engineering) from Germany? How may I get details about admission procedure and scholarship available? How much score is required in GRE and IELTS for getting scholarship?
  15. How to join Correspondence B.Tech course after completion of Diploma with Electronics?
  16. What should I do after completion of Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  17. Am I eligible for Aeronautical Engineering after passing diploma in Electronics with 60%?
  18. List of countries offering MS in electronics stream to B.Tech graduates? What is their fee structure?
26th July 2015, 03:54 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the course fee followed for B.Tech after completion of diploma in electronics?

If you get admission via lateral entry scheme, you will have to pay the fees for three years of B.Tech course starting from the second year, else you need to pay fees for all the four years. There is no concession of fees whether you join as a lateral entry candidate or not. The exact fees varies from college to college, so you need to check this out with the concerned college in which you are willing to enroll.
26th July 2015, 06:40 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the course fee followed for B.Tech after completion of diploma in electronics?

The course fee for B. Tech course varies from college to college depending upon the facilities provided by the college. Normally, candidates who have completed 12th standard and who wish to take admission in B. Tech course need to pay four years course fee. Since, you are a Diploma holder, you can get direct admission in second year of four years B.Tech course, So, you are exempted from paying first year fees and you need to pay all other fees same as other candidates who are pursuing B.Tech course after completion of your 12th standard.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?