17th December 2010, 02:45 PM
Yogesh s patel

How to join Degree in Mechanical Engineering after completing Diploma?

what is your admission process ?
in mechanical engineering after diploma study

Related Questions:
  1. How to join Degree in Mechanical Engineering after completing Diploma?
  2. How to join engineering(Mechanical) and degree(Commerce) after completing diploma in Automobile Engineering
  3. Is it a right decision to go for PG diploma in Mechanical after completing diploma mechanical?
  4. How to study in marine engineering after passing diploma mechanical engineering after completing diploma
  5. What is the procedure to apply for Mechanical Engineering from USA after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering from India? Do I have to appear for any exam for it? -- [New]
  6. Am I eligible to get a job in ISRO after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  7. Am I eligible to do any masters degree after completing diploma in mechanical engineering
  8. How can I get admission to study B.Tech in IIT after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering on 12th basis?
  9. How to get admission in degree after completing diploma mechanical engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How can I join AME after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? Entrance test for admission in AMIE?
  11. Being a Mechanical Engineering Diploma student, how can I join Indian Air Force?
  12. Should I go for Diploma to Degree in Mechanical or Engineering in Mechanical after completion of 10+2 to become IAS Officer?
  13. How to join IAF after completing Diploma in Mechanical engineering? What to do if diploma in not enough for UPSC?
  14. Eligibility for Polytechnic courses? Centers in Trivandrum are for both girls and boys? Which field should I get a job?
  15. How to join aeronautics after completion of diploma in mechanical course?
  16. Procedure for admission in degree of Military Engineering after doing diploma course in Mechanical?
  17. How to join MBA course after completing diploma in mechanical engineering
  18. Is it possible to join Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma with 65% in Mechanical Engineering?
20th December 2010, 03:10 PM
Sk.Subhani

Default Re: How to join Degree in Mechanical Engineering after completing Diploma?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yogesh s patel View Post
You will directly get admission in second year of B.Tech course.

You need to appear for your state entrance exams like ICET etc. which ever is there in your state.

After that through counseling you will be given admission in colleges based on your rank.
20th December 2010, 03:47 PM
M M M

Default Re: How to join Degree in Mechanical Engineering after completing Diploma?

Dear Friend ,

You can join Enginnering Colleges directly to the 2nd year of B.Tech , choosing a stream of your choice . The basic streams include....

1.Computer Science
2.IT
3.Mechanical
4.Biotechnology
5.Electrical
6.Electrical and Electronics
7.Electronic and Instrumental
8.Electronics and tele Communication.

Inorder to join esteemed institutions you need to perform well in Lateral Entry Test (LET) . You can also get admissions directly with your diploma marks . It depends on the demand put forward by different institutions . LET exams , in most cases are arranged seperately for different states . Some institutions conduct it of their own . A sample detailing of LET examination conducted by a institution in Kerala can be found here....

http://www.lbskerala.com/menu/let/LET-2010-Prospectus.pdf

You can get even more details from your seniors who have opted B.Tech after Diploma....

ALL THE BEST.

V M M M V
20th December 2010, 07:40 PM
anitha03

after completed diploma course you have to directly join in engineering colleges from second year.
8th January 2011, 12:47 AM
Unregistered

sir i finish in dip mechanical engg in rv univercity after i wil join in ece ple reply
8th February 2011, 09:18 AM
Unregistered

Sir, after completing diploma in civil engineering, can i get direct entry in civil engineering in degree?
14th February 2011, 09:25 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my diploma in mechanical engineering in the year of 1999. now i want to do digree in mechanical engineering by correspondance so sugeest me the good options.
16th February 2011, 12:37 AM
Unregistered

WHAT IS THE LAST DATE OF SUBMIT FORM OF ENGINEERING
16th February 2011, 02:34 AM
pops07
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
well!
for getting admission in degree course, you have to sit in the lateral exams, through which you can get admission in 2nd year B.Tech directly.
lateral exams are like JELET, ICET, etc etc are there.....
so Best of luck.
Thank You..........
16th February 2011, 07:40 AM
Unregistered

I am in my last semester of mechanical Engineering Diploma Program (Sheridan College) I want to change that diploma to Degree I know the B.tch option but I want to get B. Eng so what are my option thanks
Regards Adnan
16th February 2011, 07:44 AM
demon12

I am in my last semester of mechanical Engineering Diploma Program (Sheridan College) I want to change that diploma to Degree I know the B.tch option but I want to get B. Eng so what are my option thanks
Regards Adnan
20th February 2011, 12:40 PM
Unregistered

I am in my 6th sem right now and want to pursue my further studies in mechnical engg..B.E. in mumbai. I will pass out my 4 year diploma course in May 2012. Can i get admission in mumbai itself and what exams i need to appear for..?
3rd March 2011, 04:22 AM
Unregistered

which institutes are in gujarat for external B.E courses after diploma in mechanical engineering?
9th May 2011, 06:42 PM
Unregistered

sir is skit bangalore good college for diploma
13th May 2011, 06:12 PM
Unregistered

sir i am amit gohel and sir i am in diploma six sem. sir i want to join degree in mechanical engg. after compliting diploma so sir tell me that what procedure i have to do?
i am in gujarat
sir please give me guidance in detail
sir send me the message in my id: [email protected]
25th May 2011, 07:02 PM
Unregistered

i am plus 2 student finished exam but filed . next what i can do. acctuly i have to plan to study engineering it's possible ?withuot pass plus two exam please advise me.also if i getting diploma 3/2 years can i joint whether BE or B Tech. after finish diploma. please
2nd June 2011, 08:51 PM
Unregistered

HOW TO CREATE MERIT LIST IN GTU UNIVERSITY 2011?
6th June 2011, 05:36 PM
Unregistered

i have scored 92% in s.s.c.e.. how can i take admission in diploma mechanical engi.?
14th June 2011, 06:40 PM
Unregistered

When admission started for mechanical engineering after completing diploma ?
22nd June 2011, 06:10 PM
Unregistered

what is the fees structure $ can i get admission in mumbai ?
11th July 2011, 10:53 PM
Unregistered

sir i had passd 12th bt maa % is so less... dat y i cant got admssn in eng.. i want to do mechenical eng.. so in diplomaa which sub nd stream i have to choos... plsss suggest me as soon as possoble... o cntect me on 9665827197 if possible...
17th August 2011, 03:11 PM
Unregistered

i should get admission or not in bangalore,,i completed my diploma in mechanical engineering.....plz help me sir....
22nd September 2011, 01:22 AM
saugata2008

The only way to join degree in Mechanical in through Lateral Entrance exam .Through this exam you can join various BE/B.tech colleges according to your rank .From Mechanical in diploma you can go to Production /Aeronautical/Automobile in graduation .
It is really important go score a good rank in the enhance exam . So to do well ,take preparation for the exam sincerely .

Thank you
30th October 2011, 12:03 PM
nitz90
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: How to join Degree in Mechanical Engineering after completing Diploma?

Quote:

How To Join Degree Course After Diploma

The best option for you to choose right now would be to get into an engineering college..

In order to join an engineering college after diploma..you just need to appear in the lateral entry exam of that particular college..

Once you clear the lateral entry exam of the college..you will get direct admission in the 2nd year of B.Tech in that college..

The lateral entry exam will be based on your diploma course..

all the best..

With Warm Regards
"Nitz"
5th June 2012, 10:33 PM
navjotsidhupamal
Senior Member++

after complete your diploma,you can take admission into b.e. or b.tech directly into second year by showing your marks in counseling held by the university or some college.
8th July 2012, 04:33 PM
Unregistered

sir can lateral entry exam come in gujarat or mumbai
5th May 2014, 06:38 PM
Unregistered

After completing diploma in mechanical i can eligible for any graduation except b.e nd b.tech
Plz give me some suggestion.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?