28th March 2015, 01:50 AM
Unregistered

How can I get admission to study B.Tech in IIT after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering on 12th basis?

Dear Sir,
I am Pusko Roy, studying at MBC Institute of Engineering and Technology 2nd year on Diploma in Mechanical Engineering. Please tell me how to entry IIT for doing B.Tech after completing this Diploma course? I have done 12th Science then join Diploma course.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) after completing Diploma in Metallurgical Engineering?
  2. Can I get admission for IIT college after completing diploma in mechanical engineering on the basis of 10th standard
  3. Can I study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  4. Can I get admission to study 12th Commerce after completing 2nd semester of Mechanical Engineering Diploma course?
  5. Which field to opt after passing 10th standard exam?
  6. How to study in marine engineering after passing diploma mechanical engineering after completing diploma
  7. How can I get admission to study B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) after completing Diploma course?
  8. What should I opt after class 10th if i have keen interest in Maths and Languages?
  9. After ITI which course is best for me in Software?
  10. Procedure to study in IIT for Mechanical Engineering Diploma student?
  11. lateral admission in btech in civil Engineering after diploma? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How to take admission in B.Tech in automobile engineering after completing diploma from Mechanical Engineering
  13. Can I get admission to study B.E. in Robotics Engineering after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  14. After completing diploma in plastic technical will I be able to do B.Tech in Mechanical engineering
  15. How to join Degree in Mechanical Engineering after completing Diploma?
  16. Can I get admission in GTU after completing diploma in IGNOU? I am studying in diploma mechanical engineering
  17. Can I get admission in Mechanical Engineering diploma on the basis of SSC marks? My son has scored 57% in SSC
  18. Is it possible to pursue degree course in IIT after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering on 10th basis? Eligibility criteria and procedure to get admission?
1st April 2015, 11:51 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get admission to study B.Tech in IIT after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering on 12th basis?

Diploma holders are not eligible to get admission in B.Tech course at IITs. Only candidates who had completed 12th standard with Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry subjects from a recognised board and those who had qualified and secured a good rank in JEE Main and Advance examination are eligible to get admission in B.Tech course at IIT. Candidates who had completed 12th standard are eligible to appear in JEE examination only in three consecutive years after completion of 12th standard. Since, you had already completed 12th standard, you are eligible to appear in JEE examination and you can get admission in B.Tech course at IIT on the basis of your 12th standard.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?