3rd August 2015, 11:20 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed to get government job in nursing field after completion of diploma in general nursing?

How can I get a central government job in nursing field
what is the eligibility criteria or procedure and I have finished my 3.5yrs diploma in general nursing and midwifery and 1 yr training job as staff nurse in ICCU

11th August 2015, 12:29 PM
mwh

Default Re: What is the procedure followed to get government job in nursing field after completion of diploma in general nursing?

yes,you can apply for the government nursing job.
An exam called as staff nurse recruitment exam is conducted for the selection of nurses into different sectors like
railways
army
Minimum Educational Qualification: 3 years Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery (OR) 4 years B.Sc Nursing or equivalent recognized by the Indian Nursing council or State Nursing Council.
the syllabus for this exam is:
Anatomy and Physiology
Microbiology
Fundamental of Nursing
First Aid
Community Health Nursing
Health Education and Communication Skills
Nutrition
Medical Surgical Nursing
Mental Health and Psychiatric Nursing
Computers in Nursing
Midwifery and Gynaecological Nursing
Paediatric Nursing
prepare the above subjects and qualify in the exam.so that you can get a government nursing job.
18th June 2021, 08:20 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the procedure followed to get government job in nursing field after completion of diploma in general nursing?

My college is affiliated from State nursing council only..so can I apply for central government job.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?