31st July 2015, 11:54 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed to get the nursing job in government sector?

How can I get a nursing job in ESI (kerala) and did i want to write an exam for that if yes when will be the exam ? as i am a fresher in nursing job whether i can attend for the exam? Can someone please let me know the information on the same?

Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Date and procedure to apply for government Nursing job?
  2. How to get a job in tamilnadu government sector after completing nursing course in private hospital? Can I get a job in state government?
  3. How can I get Government Nursing job? When the entrance exam is conducted?
  4. How to get a job in government sector after completing MSc Nursing in community health
  5. Will I be eligible for any government or non government job other than nursing?
  6. Can I get a government job having done Diploma in Nursing from a private college? Procedure for it?
  7. Procedure to follow for government job in Education sector
  8. What is the procedure followed for getting government jobs after completion of B.Sc Nursing course?
  9. Procedure to get Job in Defence Services after completion of B.Sc in Nursing?
  10. How to get jobs in government sector? I have completed MSc nursing in medical surgical nursing
  11. Government jobs for M.Sc in Nursing candidate?
  12. How to get government Nursing job?
  13. Jobs available in Karnataka for Biotechnology Engineers?
  14. In which government sector we can find job after completion of BHMCT course?
  15. Can I get government job in hand loom sector in Tamil Nadu? What is the procedure to be followed?
  16. How to get a job in central government as army nurse after completion of B.Sc Nursing?
  17. Job opportunities in Government sector after the completion of Engineering in CS? Is it possible to earn more in Private sector than in Government sector? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. List of career opportunities available for a B.Tech graduate in Petroleum engineering from school of Petroleum technology Gandhinagar? I've secured CPI 5.75
9th March 2017, 07:39 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed to get the nursing job in government sector?

Healthcare department of respective states release job vacancies for nursing jobs in government hospitals. There are jobs for nurses in other organisations too like Army, Air Force, Navy and Paramedical forces. You need to apply, when there is a notification.

Selection will be on the basis of performance in the written exam and interview conducted by the concerned authority. Hence, make sure you keep track of such notifications.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?