27th May 2011, 08:47 PM
Unregistered

Can I do JBT course along with M.Com? Is it compulsory to wear a saree on training days for JBT course?

heyy....
i have just given my B.com final year exams....
i was thinkng to do sum course....
i want to know can i do JBT course along with M.COM....?????
I also want to know in JBT course when we are sent on TRAINING
then "IS IT COMPULSORY TO WEAR SAREE ON TRAINING DAYS FOR JBT COURSE....????"
"CAN I WEAR SUIT ON TRAINING DAYS......????????"
plzz plzz REPLYY AS SOONN AS POSSIBLE .....
I WILL BE WAITING FOR UR REPLY.....
email id:- [email protected]

29th October 2011, 05:53 PM
Amit Khunteta

Default Re: Can I do JBT course along with M.Com? Is it compulsory to wear a saree on training days for JBT course?

Yah Why not. You can do JBT along with M.Com.
and it's not Compulsory to wear saree on trainings.
You can Wear Watever U want...
r u getting me..??
29th October 2011, 05:55 PM
Amit Khunteta

Default Re: Can I do JBT course along with M.Com? Is it compulsory to wear a saree on training days for JBT course?

Yah Why not. You can do JBT along with M.Com.
and it's not Compulsory to wear saree on trainings.
You can Wear Watever U want...
r u getting me..??
31st October 2011, 11:09 PM
Unregistered

Can I do JBT course along with M.Com? PLZ REFER SOME COLLEGES OR UNIVERSITY WHERE IT IS AVAILABLE ...?
20th November 2011, 08:39 PM
Unregistered

can we do JBT regular and B.A private from 2 different university at the same time? plz sir tell me . im very confused. my name is vipin..
22nd February 2013, 11:21 PM
Unregistered

hey..m nisha..ryt nw m persuing my m.com regular from du..can i do JBT along wid m.com eithr regular or pvt..pls rply soon
my id iz [email protected]
13th March 2014, 02:07 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for jbt entrance test without having 50% in 12 ,but graduate????
18th May 2014, 01:44 PM
Unregistered

Hey..my self reena I have completed my bcom from andhra university and Pershing mcom correspondence from andhra unvirsity..... along with that I m doing job in wipro finance.....I want to do jbt from Delhi...my question is how to apply.... and what is the fees structure..... will i get any benefit from my current job in wipro To jbt
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?