23rd February 2016, 06:44 AM
Unregistered

Where can i get JBT training through correspondence in Chandigarh?

I am in-service (primary school) government recognized. I wish to get the JBT training in Chandigarh but only through correspondence. So kindly tell me from where i can get the training in chandigarh? Please reply.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do JBT course along with M.Com? Is it compulsory to wear a saree on training days for JBT course?
  2. Can I do JBT through correspondence after completing B.A with 53%
  3. Are B.Ed candidates eligible to apply for JBT posts? What's the eligibility criteria for the same? I have done ETT from Chandigarh and having residential of Haryana
  4. How can I prepare for Placements being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year B.Tech?
  5. List of the colleges offering M.Tech course through correspondence in Chandigarh or nearby Chandigarh?
  6. Can I do JBT after 12th?
  7. List of companies in Chandigarh which provides training in HR?
  8. What is the procedure and total fee for JBT through correspondence at Delhi after 12th?
  9. Universities or colleges offering correspondence MBA in Chandigarh? What is their fee structure? Details of the correspondence MCA course?
  10. Best institute and best subject for training Chandigarh?
  11. How can I get information for admission in JBT through correspondence at Delhi after 12th?
  12. Can I do PGDCA correspondence? Percentage required for it? From which centre can I do correspondence PGDCA in Chandigarh?
  13. JBT Teacher training after 12th class? How to do JBT? which course to do? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Can I apply for Junior Basic Teacher if completed Diploma in Special Education in Chandigarh?
  15. List of universities offering M.Sc Physics through correspondence near Chandigarh?
  16. Ph.D through correspondence in Punjab, Chandigarh and Himachal?
  17. Best company for 6 months training in Chandigarh? Is there any center of BHEL company in Chandigarh?
  18. Last date to pursue correspondence B.A in PU chandigarh?
8th August 2017, 04:30 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Where can i get JBT training through correspondence in Chandigarh?

My son taken admission in 2 year regular JBT/DED course from Govt. DIET ,Haryana in July 2017. He also want to to BA correspondence from Kurukshetra University . Can he do both course together ?.
Is both degree are recognized at same time ? .
In future if he is selected for the post of JBT teacher then can he get promotion for the post of TGT teacher also on the basis of correspondence BA which he want to do along with regular JBT together. i,e both course at same duration ?.
Please reply urgently. Also provide some govt. decision copies in this matter.
with regards :- Ashwani Sharma, Mobile no. 8901405731, 8708995918 Email:- [email protected]
5th August 2019, 06:08 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Where can i get JBT training through correspondence in Chandigarh?

Sir I am a banker I want to do jbt correspondence.is it possible to do jbt correspondence. Am from ambala haryana
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?