12th August 2015, 01:53 PM
Unregistered

Number of seats available to study Mechanical Engineering Diploma course in Government colleges of Andhra Pradesh through POLYCET?

Hello,
How many seats are available of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering course in Andhra Pradesh Government colleges by giving POLYCET?

Related Questions:
  1. Number of seats available to study B.Tech(Mining Engineering) for Diploma holder in Andhra Pradesh?
  2. How many M.Pharma colleges are there in Andhra Pradesh and total number of seats there?
  3. List of correspondence colleges which offers Polytechnic Diploma in Mechanical Engineering at Andhra Pradesh?
  4. Are there any colleges in Andhra Pradesh? Courses offered in Andhra Pradesh? Which is the number of seats?
  5. List of colleges which offer Mechanical Engineering Diploma course in Andhra Pradesh? Procedure to get admission for a student of Assam?
  6. Which is the best college in Hyderabad for me after scoring 49000 rank in EAMCET?
  7. How many seats are available in government colleges through JEXPO?
  8. Can I join Aviation by appearing for E-CET in Andhra Pradesh after Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? Best colleges for the same?
  9. Which college could be the best for Aeronauticals in hyderbad?
  10. Colleges or institutes in Andhra Pradesh for Diploma in Automobile engineering?
  11. List of colleges which offer Mining Engineering Diploma course in Andhra Pradesh?
  12. How many seats are there for MD, MS courses in AP? Can I get MD, MS or diploma in government or private college?
  13. Which college can I get after scoring 16208 rank in EAMCET?
  14. Which college is the best in Hyderabad to do MBA in finance?
  15. List of colleges which offer Part Time Electrical & Electronics Engineering Diploma course in Andhra Pradesh?
  16. Date of submission of AP POLYTECHNIC forms? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Which college can I get after scoring 15302 in EAMCET and 92.70 in 12th
  18. Am I eligible to study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering being a 10th student? List of colleges in Mumbai?
18th July 2023, 04:55 AM
NaubiShah

Default Re: Number of seats available to study Mechanical Engineering Diploma course in Government colleges of Andhra Pradesh through POLYCET?

According to the Andhra Pradesh State Board of Technical Education (SBTET), there are a total of 5419 seats available for Diploma in Mechanical Engineering course in Andhra Pradesh Government colleges by giving POLYCET.

The number of seats varies from college to college. Here is a table of the number of seats available in some of the top government colleges in Andhra Pradesh for Diploma in Mechanical Engineering course:

Government Polytechnic, Vijayawada: 400
Government Polytechnic, Guntur: 350
Government Polytechnic, Visakhapatnam: 300
Government Polytechnic, Kakinada: 250
Government Polytechnic, Rajahmundry: 200

The POLYCET is the Polytechnic Common Entrance Test conducted by the SBTET for admission to Diploma courses in Engineering and Technology in Andhra Pradesh. The exam is held every year in May.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?