9th April 2014, 12:27 PM
Unregistered

Degree or diploma in statistics or mathematics through distance education?

I have a master degree in economics. My higher secondary educaation is in arts subjects. I am permanently employed in a state government office in Kerala. I am deeply interested in statistics and mathemeatics. Is it possible to take a degree in either subjects

9th May 2014, 09:19 AM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Degree or diploma in statistics or mathematics through distance education?

Hello, as you have Economics in your master degree then i think you should choose statistics for the further studies. this is best for your career and after that you may get promotion. It has good scope and it is good as you have done masters in economics.

And i think you will get admission for diploma courses only through distance education. As you are doing job now so you are not able to apply regular course. So you can only apply for the diploma courses.

I think you should do diploma in statistics and there are many universities which will give you opportunity to get distance education. So, you can apply for those universities for getting admission.

Here are some best universities in India for distance education:

Symbiosis university
Amity
Sikkim Manipal university
IGNOU

All are reputed universities and are known for the distance education. So, you can apply for any of the university for the diploma course.
4th November 2016, 09:11 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Degree or diploma in statistics or mathematics through distance education?

Hello!
I am doing post doctoral research work at Kakatiya University, Warangal.
I want to join in Diploma in statistics/SPSS for my research growth in distance/part-time/on-line mode from indian niversities.
Please suggest me.
with regards...
[email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?