23rd February 2015, 10:32 AM
Unregistered

How to do LLM in Abroad after completing BL in Chennai?

Am currently doing bl in chennai government law college ! I want to pursue llm in abroad ! What are the qualification required? Which is the best college and llm course ? And am from Middle class family the expenses should be bearable! So is there any scholarships available which would help me to apply without paying fees?

16th February 2018, 02:21 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do LLM in Abroad after completing BL in Chennai?

After completion of B.L. you can pursue LLM from abroad. In order to pursue LLM you must have a first law degree (J.D., LL.B. or the equivalent) from a law school. Getting admission to the LL.M. program in abroad is highly competitive. Selection will be based on your grades, rank, letters of recommendation, occupational interests, professional and personal accomplishments, and other factors as well.

These are the best foreign Institutes/Universities offering LLM with Scholarship:-
> Queensland University of Technology - Equity Scholarships Scheme
> University of New South Wales (UNSW) in Australia - Juris Doctor (JD) Scholarship for International Students
> University of Newcastle, Australia - Master of Laws (LLM) Scholarship
> University of Auckland - Auckland Law School Postgraduate Scholarships
> Victoria University of Wellington - Ethel Benjamin Scholarship
> German university - DAAD Master’s Scholarships for Public Policy and Good Governance
> University of Amsterdam’s - Amsterdam Law School Merit Scholarships
> King’s College London - Dickson Poon graduate Law Scholarship Programme
> University of Cambridge - Henry Arthur Hollond Studentship in Law
> Queen Mary University of London - Postgraduate Law School Funding
> Dalhousie University - Schulich School of Law Scholarships
> Laval University - Master’s Scholarships for International Students
> McGill University - Undergraduate Faculty Scholarships
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?