14th August 2015, 08:44 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to study M.Sc(IT) being a B.Com with Computer Application student?

Hello,
I am Commerce student, studying B.Com with Computer Application. I want to do M.Sc in IT. I am eligible for this? Kindly let me know as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to study M.Sc(IT) being a B.Com with Computer Application student? -- [New]
  2. Am I eligible for West Bengal School Service exam in computer/work education
  3. Eligibility to study BCA for 12th Commerce student who haven't studied Computer Application?
  4. Am I eligible for MCA or MSCIT? What is the criteria for this?
  5. How much marks are required to apply for IAS exam? I am a B.Com computer application student
  6. MCA or M.Sc(Computer Science) which is better to study for B.Sc(Computer Science) graduate?
  7. Pre-requisites for Journalism course from IIMC?
  8. Entrance exams to study further for 12th Commerce with Computer Application NIOS Board student?
  9. Am I eligible to study MCA after completing S.Y.B.Com with Computer Application?
  10. Am I eligible to study for MSc Computers after studying B.Com Computer?
  11. Can an M.Tech(IT) student appear NET examination with 'Computer Science and Application' paper? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Am I eligible for MHRD scholarship 3rd year renewal being a chartered accountant student?
  13. Can I do B-Pharmacy course having completed B.Com course with Tally and with an age of 31 years?
  14. What is the eligibility to do masters in US, UK and germany? I have more than 6 backlogs
  15. Possibility to study MCA for B.Com with Computer Application student?
  16. Can I study BCA if pursuing Multimedia as a subject in 12th Commerce? List of BCA colleges in Gujarat?
  17. MCA holder is eligible for the post of assistant professor in B.Sc Computer Science?
  18. Can I get admission in B.Com in Chandigarh College after doing 12th from Chandigarh with 57.6 marks
18th August 2015, 10:48 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to study M.Sc(IT) being a B.Com with Computer Application student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I am Commerce student, studying B.Com with Computer Application. I want to do M.Sc in IT. I am eligible for this? Kindly let me know as soon as possible.
No, you are not eligible for M.Sc in IT course.

Eligibility criteria for M.Sc in IT:-

1)If you have completed BCA, B.Sc in IT, CS, Maths and Stats from a recognized university then you are eligible for M.Sc in Computer Science.

2)Your age should be below 17 years.
18th August 2015, 08:11 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to study M.Sc(IT) being a B.Com with Computer Application student?

You need maths at 10 2 level for M.Sc IT or MCA admission. If you have studied maths then you should apply for admission via entrance exam which is conducted by the concerned university.

If you don't have the above eligibility then you will not be considered for admission in this course.
18th August 2015, 08:17 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

You need maths at 10+2 level for M.Sc IT or MCA admission. If you have studied maths then you should apply for admission via entrance exam which is conducted by the concerned university.

If you don't have the above eligibility then you will not be considered for admission in this course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?