24th March 2015, 06:17 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in any good university of US to study MS if scored 300 marks in GRE and 6.5 Bands in IELTS but having 2 backlogs in B.Tech?

Hi,
I had completed studying b.tech with an aggregate of 68%. I want to study MS at USA. Now I am preparing for GRE I came to know that we have to give details about our total backlogs during four years of B.Tech. Even though I got 68% I cleared my B.Tech with 2 backlogs. I want to know that if I get 300 in GRE and IELTS with 6.5 Bands can I get good university at US irrespective of attempts of my backlogs.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get education visa of USA if scored 300 marks in GRE and 6 Bands in IELTS With 28 backlogs in B.Tech(ME)?
  2. Is it difficult to study in USA if having backlogs in B.Tech but secured 7.5 Bands in IELTS and 600 marks in GMAT? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Will Embassy give me Visa with a score of 5.5 bands in IELTS? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Will Embassy give me Visa to study in Germany having 5.5 bands in IELTS?
  5. Will Germany Embassy give me Visa with 5.5 Bands in IELTS?
  6. Should I change my branch in IT from CSE to study in USA if scored 297 marks in GRE and 6.5 Bands in IELTS?
  7. Universities offering MS in US for a candidate who has scored 5.5 Bands in IELTS and secured 67% in B.Pharmacy?
  8. Admission in German university for MS with scholarship for a candidate who have scored 7 bands in IELTS?
  9. Am I eligible to study MS in USA if scored 285 marks in GRE and 5.5 Bands in IELTS?
  10. Can I get admission to study MS in Technical University of Berlin if having 7 Bands in IELTS and scored 1080 marks in GRE but having a arrears in 6th semester of B.E.(Mechanical Engineering)?
  11. Can I study MS in Pharmacy at USA if scored 275 marks in GRE and secured 6 Bands in IELTS?
  12. Job oriented courses in Canada for 12th PCB who has scored 6.5 Bands in IELTS?
  13. Can I study in MacEwan University, Canada if scored 6 Bands in IELTS being a 12th NIOS student?
  14. Can I study MS(Mechanical Engineering) in Germany if scored 5.5 Bands in IELTS and secured 65% in B.E.? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Which course should I choose in Canada if secured 74.67% in 12th Medical and 6.5 Bands in IELTS? Scope and colleges of that course?
  16. Can I get admission in any German University for MBBS if scoring 7 bands in IELTS? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How can I study in Australia if secured 6 Bands in IELTS but less than 40% in 12th and graduation?
  18. Can I get admission in any college of US if scored 5.5 Bands in Listening & Reading and 5 Bands in Writing and Speaking of IELTS? -- [Most Discussed]
29th March 2015, 07:12 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in any good university of US to study MS if scored 300 marks in GRE and 6.5 Bands in IELTS but having 2 backlogs in B.Tech?

Yes, definitely you can get admission in good US university to study MS course even after completion of your B.Tech course with 2 backlogs with an aggregate of 68% marks from a recognised university. You had scored very good marks in both GRE and IELTS examination. Since, you had already cleared your backlogs in B.Tech course and scored very good marks in GRE and IELTS examinations, definitely you can get admission in good US university for pursuing MS course.
29th March 2015, 08:11 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in any good university of US to study MS if scored 300 marks in GRE and 6.5 Bands in IELTS but having 2 backlogs in B.Tech?

Yes, you can easily get admission in a good university, if you can score 300 marks in GRE and 6.5 bands in IELTS. And having 2 backlogs is not a major issue, because in these days every student has 2-3 backlogs, so, foreign universities are also offering admissions, even if the student has backlogs. So, there is no need to worry about your backlogs, try to concentrate on GRE and IELTS exams, and try to get good marks, to get admission in a good university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?