9th July 2015, 03:56 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to complete 2nd year of graduation after a long gap? Also provide expenses details?

Hello,my name is kavita due to some I could not complete my graduation in 2009 but my 1st year is clear and now I want to complete my two year of graduation in one year. Is it possible? If yes then to what extend and what is the prosier n one more thing expenses please tell me. My id is
"[email protected]"pleas reply as soon as posibel.

12th July 2015, 04:22 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to complete 2nd year of graduation after a long gap? Also provide expenses details?

No, it is not possible to complete 2nd year of graduation after a long gap. As you left your graduation in 2009, it is now 6 years gap. You are not allowed to complete your graduation from 2nd year after a gap of 6 years. If you want to complete your graduation you have to take admission in the 1st year and pursue your graduation from the beginning. Expenses of your study depends on the college and the graduation degree you are pursuing.
13th July 2015, 04:00 PM
pointer01

Default Re: Is it possible to complete 2nd year of graduation after a long gap? Also provide expenses details?

Hello,

Sorry to say dear, but it is not possible to complete 2nd year of graduation after a long gap. As you left your graduation, now it is 6 months gap. Only a can of 2 to 3 years is considered. Now, for completing your graduation you have to take admission in 1st year of Graduation after that you can complete your graduation.You may select the college according to your choice and can change your subjects which you have opted in 2009 in Graduation.

all the best.
23rd April 2020, 02:30 PM
Unregistered

Can I take admission in ba 2nd year after two year gap
25th July 2020, 01:23 PM
Unregistered

Can i take admission in b.a. 2nd year after two years gap please reply me
16th December 2021, 01:21 AM
Unregistered

I can addmission in ba 2nd year after two year gap
20th December 2021, 08:59 PM
Unregistered

My bsc 1 year was clear . Can i do bsc bio plain 2 nd year after gap of 2 year
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?