18th February 2015, 08:24 AM
Unregistered

Can I complete my graduation after a long gap?

I want to do my graduation from Delhi university as i passed my school in 1997 so can i restart my study?

19th February 2015, 07:21 PM
anair

Default Re: Can I complete my graduation after a long gap?

Unfortunately, there is an age criteria to study in Delhi University. The maximum age limit is 21 years in most colleges. So graduation from Delhi University is not possible for you as you must have have long surpassed that age limit.

If you want you can do your graduation from an Open University like IGNOU where there is no age bar for pursuing graduation.
http://http://www.ignou.ac.in/
19th February 2015, 10:47 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

The upper age limit to apply for admission at Delhi university is 21 years, in case if the age is more, then admission committee will take a decision on such application, if there are any pending seats. So, first you should apply for admission at Delhi university. Then the chances of getting admission will depend upon the number of seats available in the university. If you can get admission, then you can continue your further studies.
And in some colleges, which are affiliated to Delhi university, there is no minimum age limit for admission into under graduate courses. If you cannot get admission in Delhi university, you can apply for admission at any of the following colleges.

1. Deshbandhu College
Address:
Kalkaji, New Delhi
Phone : 26439565
E-mail: [email protected]

2. Maitreyi College
Address:
Bapudham Complex
Chanakyapuri
New Delhi
Phone: +91-11- 24673815
Email: [email protected]
13th May 2015, 03:23 PM
amanshrivastava98

I am sorry to say that you cannot pursue the graduation from DU as the minimum age criteria in most of the colleges under the DU is 21 years.

Yes, if you want to pursue the graduation, then you can try in many other universities all over India.
15th May 2015, 05:58 PM
vanisunshine.vani
Senior Member++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to do my graduation from Delhi university as i passed my school in 1997 so can i restart my study?
Yes ofcous you can complete your education.its a well known saying said by swami vivekanand " there is no age to study,you can learn new thing at any stages of life." IGNOU i.e indira gandhi national open university,which provide education degree via correspondence .its a good chance for those who wants to continue their studies and complete their graduation ... Be updated with IGNOU official website. Good luck
23rd April 2017, 09:35 AM
Unregistered

I have completed FYBA and SYBA. sir i was got the admission in TYBA. but unfortunately can not completed it so sir my gap is 10 years now i can get the admission in last year BA in open in university like YCM in nashik?
31st May 2017, 10:42 AM
Harshal R. Umathe

There is no any age limit for taking education .

You can do your graduation at any time , at any place , at any age .

But you have to newly admission due to changing syllabus .
1st April 2019, 08:27 AM
Unregistered

Can I complete my graduation after 7year gap I'm a2012 passed out girl some reasons I can't get study please help me.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?