10th September 2015, 12:22 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to become a Programmer Analyst in CTS for B.E.(EE) graduate who has 3 years of experience in TCS?

Sir/Mam,
I am a B.E.(EE) graduate and I have been working for TCS for 3 years. Now I want to join CTS as a Programmer Analyst. Can you tell me the criteria for getting job as a Programmer Analyst in CTS?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I join MNC after having 2 years experience as Software Programmer?
  2. How to do salary negotiation between two companies if I am a experienced candidate?
  3. Can I get job in TCS, CTS, Infosys and Capgemini if having 2 years gap after 12th? Percentage calculation in CTS and TCS?
  4. Is it possible to get placed in TCS, CTS or Infosys before completion of my mechanical engineering course?
  5. Is it possible to get placement in companies like TCS, CTS, Wipro etc. if there is a 2 years gap in studies?
  6. Can I get job after completing distance MCA course? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Am I eligible to apply in TCS or CTS if completed B.Tech in 6 years and working in IBM?
  8. What are the posts for MCA students in Government Sectors? From where to find info about various vacancies in government sectors?
  9. Can I get admission in B.Tech even after failing in entrance exam?
  10. Should I become a Software Analyst or a Programmer?
  11. What kind of job can I get after finishing diploma in computer application
  12. What kind of jobs are available for MCA candidate?
  13. Eligibility to apply and syllabus of BEEE for B.Tech course?
  14. Which companies can I get after doing BSc computers?
  15. Should I look for other companies if selected in TCS? What will be my salary in any other company after 2 years of worked experience in TCS?
  16. What are the job opportunities in private sector after M.Sc in CS with 60%?
  17. What can I do after completing MSc In applied Maths? What kind of jobs are offered for me?
  18. How may I get solved placement question papers of TCS,CTS and Polaris?
15th September 2015, 12:45 PM
Sam James

Thumbs up Re: Eligibility to become a Programmer Analyst in CTS for B.E.(EE) graduate who has 3 years of experience in TCS?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Mam,
I am a B.E.(EE) graduate and I have been working for TCS for 3 years. Now I want to join CTS as a Programmer Analyst. Can you tell me the criteria for getting job as a Programmer Analyst in CTS?
Since you have been working in TCS with 3 year experience it is very easy to join CTS.

But you have not mentioned in which sector you have experience in TCS.

If it is in the software field and you have clean record as well as nice project history, well you could directly go into the walk in interview without even writing a test.

The interview will be on that level of experience and all, and you have the free will to ask the salary package since you have 3 year experience which is very good in IT sector.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?