11th January 2015, 08:06 PM
Unregistered

How to do salary negotiation between two companies if I am a experienced candidate?

Hi ,

I have 3 year experience ,have offer from TCS and CTS ,CTS is paying 1 lakh more than TCS .can I ask TCS To increase my pay by showing CTS offer .

Kindly please let know which of these companies have good onsite opportunity .

thanks

28th January 2015, 08:52 AM
Support
Forum Staff

Thumbs up Re: How to do salary negotiation between two companies if I am a experienced candidate?

SALARY NEGOTIATION BETWEEN CTS AND TCS:

Yes, ofcourse you can bring up the topic to TCS HR concern stating that you have already selected CTS with an higher pay which is right to your skills in the market and convey the point in a polite way if it's possible for them to benchmark the same if you are going to join TCS but be ready to put down the offer as most of the times the company would reject the request unless you have done excellent in your interview process.

They will approve to increase your salary on par only when they figure out that they are going to loose a good resource out of you if not they will go for the next person in the queue. So, make sure that you put words in a way that you are not demanding them but make them understand that you feel that for your experience and skills you deserve it and yes once again be ready if they reject as well and anyways you have CTS to back you up
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?