10th September 2015, 12:22 PM
Unregistered

What amount of salary I will get in CTS BPS through Off-Campus Drive being a B.Com graduate? Chances of growth?

Hello,
I want to know the salary of BPS in CTS? I am B.Com graduate and going to attend Off-Campus Drive of CTS. Kindly tell me the salary I will get in BPS? And there is any growth there?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I appear in CTS off-campus interview within 6 months if rejected through on-campus drive?
  2. Latest CTS Off-Campus drive question papers
  3. Duration of Training and salary package for a candidate who got placed in CTS through on-campus drive?
  4. How can I prepare to crack CTS On-Campus Drive?
  5. Detailed information about the Technical round of CTS On-Campus Drive?
  6. Eligibility to attend CTS Off-Campus Drive for a candidate who has completed B.Tech 3 years ago?
  7. Should I attend Infosys Off-Campus Interview if selected in CTS through On-Campus Drive?
  8. Which are the off campus drive companies for Accenture, WIPRO, HCL, CTS and TCS in Coimbatore in IT -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Am I eligible to attend TCS, CTS and Wipro Off-Campus Drive if secured 59.8% in 12th?
  10. What kind of Aptitude test is organized in CTS off-campus drive for B.Tech fresher?
  11. When CTS Off-Campus Interview will be scheduled in Coimbatore for B.Tech graduate?
  12. What is the pattern of CTS off-campus interview?
  13. Whether CTS will take online Aptitude Test in Off-Campus Drive? Sample question papers for this Aptitude Test.
  14. Whether is CTS conducting off-campus interview in Tamil Nadu for MCA student? Brief idea about CTS employee?
  15. Can I attend Wipro campus placement again if I have registered and missed it before?
  16. CTS Campus placement papers with solution?
  17. Can I join if got Offer Letter through CTS Off-Campus Drive but having backlog in B.Tech 8th semester?
  18. How can I prepare to crack Technical round of CTS Off-Campus Interview if unaware of Programming Languages being a B.Sc(Chemistry) graduate?
15th September 2015, 12:50 PM
Sam James

Exclamation Re: What amount of salary I will get in CTS BPS through Off-Campus Drive being a B.Com graduate? Chances of growth?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I want to know the salary of BPS in CTS? I am B.Com graduate and going to attend Off-Campus Drive of CTS. Kindly tell me the salary I will get in BPS? And there is any growth there?
Usually BPO fresher salary package or CTC (Cost To The Company) is around 2.5 lakhs per annum.

The BPO (Business Process Outsourcing) jobs require graduates from any discipline.

Secondly about career growth, you have very less opportunity in BPO sector, since it is not completely a technical software job. Also the experience you gain in BPO will not be considered for software jobs in future.

You have limitation in the growth of career in BPO.

But you can earn decent salary.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?