5th April 2015, 09:38 PM
hrithik kadadas

Can I get admission in B.Tech even after failing in entrance exam?

sir,
can i get admission in btech if i failed in entrance exam? Is there any possible way available for it?

5th April 2015, 10:46 PM
sachin200792

Default Re: Can I get admission in B.Tech even after failing in entrance exam?

There are some colleges which provide B.Tech. degree courses and don't have a boundation to select candidates on the basis of any entrance exam. They provide admissions solely on either first-cum-first serve basis or your board percentage.

You can find the information about these colleges in your states or some other states on web. You don't need to appear for any entrance exam to get an admission there.
5th April 2015, 11:31 PM
unique99

Yes there is way you can get btech seat in lieu of capitation fees must be given to the authority to get management quota seat.

And obviously it is possible only when you agree to get admission in PVT.engineering colleges.If you are serious you can shine from the b,tech colleges where you admitted.
Though you may not get job to the famous companies like TCS/CTS/Wipro/INFOSYS.

You must not worry in the near future gathering experience/skill within 2 years opportunity may come from TCS/CTs/Wipro etc.
5th April 2015, 11:48 PM
er.animesh6
Member+

Hi,

Yes,although you failed in entrance examination for B.Tech like IIT/AIEE/WBJEE,you can get admission in B.Tech through Management Quota.

To apply for Management Quota for a Particular college you have to talk to first college management team.

If they satisfied with your requirement then you can get admission in that college with a particular stream.

There are some interview took place before admission.
6th April 2015, 12:04 AM
Pwg_31
Senior Member+

Yes, definitely.
See, the chances of getting admission in government college has vanished because they all take through the entrance exam but you can do your engineering from established private colleges.

Every college has some amount of management quota seats. If you have got good percentages in the board then you can get admission without any donation even through management seats.

So, don't get disheartened, there are still lots of possibilities left for you.
6th April 2015, 08:33 AM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

No, It is not possible to get admission in B.tech with out a valid rank from the entrance exam which is held for taking admission in the colleges.

Don't worry prepare your self more stronger than this year , you can crack the entrance exam with good marks after that you can take admission in good colleges , now a days, If you are doing B.tech then you have to choose a Good Colleges other wise there is no value of such degree , because there are lot of students those who are entering in to this course but after getting their degree they are unemployed , to get a good job after course complete you have to take admission in good colleges.

List of best engineering college :

IIT Kanpur

IIT Kharagpur

IIT Bombay

IIT Madras

IIT Delhi

BITS Pilani

College of Engg, Anna University

NIT

Delhi College of Engineering

Motilal Nehru National Inst. of Technology

Bengal Eng and Science University, Shibpur

Osmania Univ. College of Engineering

Vellore Institute of Technology
6th April 2015, 07:43 PM
varam09

If you fail in the Common entrance examinations, you can give the individual entrance exams conducted by the Universities itself to get admission into their Universities.Some Universities which conduct their own examinations for entrance into B.Tech Programmes are GITAM University, Amrita University, KLU University, Lovely Professional University, Sathyabhama University, VIT University,SRM University.
6th April 2015, 08:13 PM
Apurva lawate

Yes, you can get admission in B.Tech course even though you failed in JEE. However, you will not be able to get admission in the IITs and NITs. You can get admission in the state engineering colleges and the private engineering colleges if you crack the entrance exam for admission in the concerned colleges. Otherwise you can get admission through management quota in the private engineering colleges.
6th April 2015, 08:14 PM
Apurva lawate

Quote:
Originally Posted by hrithik kadadas View Post
sir,
can i get admission in btech if i failed in entrance exam? Is there any possible way available for it?

Yes, you can get admission in B.Tech course even though you failed in JEE. However, you will not be able to get admission in the IITs and NITs. You can get admission in the state engineering colleges and the private engineering colleges if you crack the entrance exam for admission in the concerned colleges. Otherwise you can get admission through management quota in the private engineering colleges.
6th April 2015, 10:18 PM
sthukral8323

Yes there are many private institutions in every locality. But i prefer to give it a another try. and improve ur rankings by taking suitable guidance from any respectable coaching institute. Because to be have a job surity in b.tech u hv to the course from institutes like iit's, nit's or govt. institutes
6th April 2015, 11:23 PM
PK99310

sir
b.tech.- it stands for bachelor in technology
yes you can get the admission in b.tech on the basis of your 10+2 marks only .because in 2011 various decision has been taken by the chair persons of AICTE .

1.if student having the 45% marks in 12th he will be eligible to get the admission
but to get admission in the reputed institution like IIT,NITS and other deemed universities you must have to qualify test .
7th April 2015, 02:34 PM
shekhartyagi50

Quote:
sir,
Yes you can get admission in B.Tech at state level there they take admissions on direct entrance basis which is followed by good percentage marks in 12th class and interview.
8th April 2015, 10:05 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
sir,
Of course, you can surely get admission in B.Tech course, even you fail in Entrance exam. There is no need to be panic. There are various colleges and Universities who provides you admission in B.Tech course on the basis of Management quota or through the direct admission.

You don’t need to worry if you fail in National/State Level entrance exam. There are some Deemed Universities/ Colleges that conducts their own entrance exam, which is very easy to crack than other National Exams like IIT, AIEEE etc.

You can also apply in the management quota counseling in various colleges too, that provides you admission and branch allocation according to your All India Rank (AIR), or State wise Rank. To get more information regarding direct admission, please contact the college officials.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?