19th September 2015, 09:17 PM
Unregistered

Can I study B.Arch in any Architecture College of Goa with NATA scorecard?

Hello,
I wish to study B.Arch in Goa Architecture College. I have applied for NATA but not for GCET. My question is, I can possibly get admission in this college without GCET if I score well in NATA?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in good college with a good score of AIEEE and NATA? Is Architecture course at Goa college, good?
  2. How to prepare for NATA / AIEEE (BArch)? Coaching centers in Delhi to prepare for the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. What should I do? I want to pursue B.Arch course but I have sent my AIEEE application form for B.Tech course. Would I get admission in a good college after securing a good rank in AIEEE or NATA?
  4. Can I get scorecard if scored 75 marks in NATA and secured 83.5% in 12th Board exam?
  5. Any college in which I could get after scoring 169 marks in AIEEE Architecture? Is it possible to get a college for Architecture without giving NATA?
  6. What can I do after diploma in Electronics Engineering?
  7. Sample question papers and reference books to prepare for NATA?
  8. Colleges for Part-time B.Arch affiliated to COA?
  9. Syllabus for Architecture exams like AIEEE & NATA? How to prepare?
  10. Alternative ways of studying Architechture and Interior Designing without taking up NATA? Architecture colleges in Bangalore? How to prepare for NATA?
  11. B.Arch course is good for future? Next level after doing B.Arch?
  12. Which exam is necessary to study B.Arch among NATA and CET?
  13. What is the purpose of NATA exam? Best college to study Architecture?
  14. In which college can I get in Chennai after scoring 82/200 in NATA, 251/400 in B.Arch?
  15. How much should I score in NATA to get admission in a good college if secured 77% in 12th Board exam? Is percentage of 12th included in NATA scorecard?
  16. Should I have to appear in NATA to study Diploma in Architecture after completing 10th?
  17. Institutes which offer crash course for B.Arch?
  18. Should I have to appear in NATA to study Architecture Diploma course on 10th basis?
22nd September 2015, 07:33 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study B.Arch in any Architecture College of Goa with NATA scorecard?

Yes, you can get admission in the above mentioned college, if you do fulfill the admission criteria in the prospective college, however, below I have mentioned the basic eligibility for B.Arch course, kindly have a look at it.

Eligibility Criteria:

> The minimum qualification required for applying in a B. Arch course is +2 with 55% in the board examination.

> The students should have studied Mathematics with Physics and Chemistry in his/her 10+2 level.

> To get admission for the B. Arch program, the aspirants are required to sit for Entrance examination conducted by the respective Institutes.

> The students are allotted different colleges based on their entrance exam scores.

B. Arch Entrance exams in India;

Some of the prominent entrance tests for the B. Arch course are;

> AIEEE

> AMU Entrance Exam

> BEEE

> IIT-JEE

> KEAM

> NATA

> UPTU SEE Exam, etc.
23rd September 2015, 09:31 PM
iruazim
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I study B.Arch in any Architecture College of Goa with NATA scorecard?

You can get admission in Architecture in any of the colleges of Goa if you satisfy all the required criteria of the respective colleges.

Eligibility criteria to study Architecture:

Candidates must pass their class 12th or equivalent from any recognized Board with minimum of 55% of marks.
Candidates should study Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry in their class 12th.
Candidates must appear for the entrance examinations conducted by the respective colleges in order to take admission in B.Arch program.

Here are some of the entrance examinations mentioned below for B.Arch courses:

IIT-JEE
BEEE
AIEE
NATA
AMU Entrance Exam etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?